Thread: Help please

Help please

I have read the cat guide, i understand it all but was wondering if i should gem back to agility.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...m&n=Stormsurge

When raid buffed i have 580ArP from a elixir and a food buff and 1192 when GT is up. I'm doing alright dps on bosses but some people on my server are saying to stay ArP and others are saying to go back to Agi. My server isn't always the best for advice, so i figured i would ask here. Go ahead and flame i don't care, as long as one or two people give me some useful advice. I should probably add i try to run exclusively on 10mans if that helps with my gem advice. Again i have read the cat guide and understand the new soft cap and hard cap.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstruckk
    i understand it all but was wondering if i should gem back to agility.
    Doesnt look like you understand it if your still asking that question

No i think i do but if u read what i said, you would've read that i have multiple people telling me to go back to agi and multiple people telling me to stay ArP. I just assumed this being the "druid forums" i could get more of a insight from more people then just my server and see what they think.

15+ Year Old Account

The cat guide tells you this:

The answer is simple. If you can reach 220 Armor Pen unbuffed and have the Shred Idol & grim toll or Runestone gem for armor pen OR if you have idol of mutilation or RIP Idol then wait till about 350 (also must have GT or MRS . It has no DR and only gets better as you get more of it.
    That there answers your question.