Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Wandering Raid Boss Pwnage in Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilariel
    Except for when he like, you know, leaves to cause the cataclysm, reshaping azeroth, and causing a hella lot of mischief all over the place.
    But yeah, I guess you're right, that's too minor a detail to worry about!
    ^^ THIS ^^

you win the internets.

Quote Originally Posted by superfloc
    no they said we will just feel her presence
    Can't find it but during the zone info blue post they said that "The Sunken City of Vash'jir" (Naga City in the ocean in the maelstrom) had a dungeon and a raid....
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Quote Originally Posted by Soaringbiscuit
    Whoanononono, I'm pretty sure they've confirmed that she will be, but she won't be the final raid boss or even like a tier-sized raid, just like a sarth or malygos or something along those lines. But if she's not in this expansion why do we get to go to her city and one of her dungeons, and a raid inside her castle?
    I'd love to know where you pulled that ridiculous bit of information from o_O I don't doubt we'll see her as a boss in the expansion, but... they never once said she'd be a Sarth- or Maly-type raid. In fact, I recall them saying there would be much, much less of those.

Since Ragnaros is up on Mount Hyjal in Kalimdor

Isn't Rag hiding safely in his fire temple in the Elemental Plane?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    We agree with Communism.

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    I'd love to know where you pulled that ridiculous bit of information from o_O I don't doubt we'll see her as a boss in the expansion, but... they never once said she'd be a Sarth- or Maly-type raid. In fact, I recall them saying there would be much, much less of those.
    Lol i knew I should have thought that over. How bout a smaller raid, like a toc, or....zul'aman.
    this craziness why?

No. Deathwing left his own zone...because he caused the cataclysm. Blizzard has stated that Ragnaros is IN Hyjal raping the world tree. Have you read all about cataclysm?
    Read the below quote from wowwiki:

"After being defeated in Molten Core, Ragnaros has been banished back to the Elemental Plane. He will be featured in the next expansion, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm where he'll be located at his home of Sulfuron Keep. His armies will be launching an all-out assault on Mount Hyjal, attempting to burn the now-regrowing World Tree. "

Yes he is attacking Hyjal, but he won't be there 24/7, if at all.

Lol i knew I should have thought that over. How bout a smaller raid, like a toc, or....zul'aman.
    ZUL AMAN!

nah ZA was released after BT. Now i would love a new troll instance but i wouldn't expect one until after 3.3

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmundus
    Read the below quote from wowwiki:

"After being defeated in Molten Core, Ragnaros has been banished back to the Elemental Plane. He will be featured in the next expansion, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm where he'll be located at his home of Sulfuron Keep. His armies will be launching an all-out assault on Mount Hyjal, attempting to burn the now-regrowing World Tree. "

Yes he is attacking Hyjal, but he won't be there 24/7, if at all.

Good point. But he could still come out every now and then to own kalimdor. cmon
    this craziness why?

/bumpy
    this craziness why?

Good point. But he could still come out every now and then to own kalimdor. cmon
    Meh, maybe. You can still kite dragons etc to capital cities and watch the lowbies scream in terror.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmundus
    Meh, maybe. You can still kite dragons etc to capital cities and watch the lowbies scream in terror.
    I have to try that some time
    this craziness why?

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah that would make questing more interesting...Fel Reaver got me a few times in Hellfire back in the day.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

Kalimdor- Fire Elemental Army: Valcano's (Supremus style) Spawn everywhere then rape the place. Infernals / Lava elementals / Molten Giants / Corehounds makeing the place burn. Random location.

Eastern Kingdoms-Black Dragonflight: TROGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You get the picture.

All Coastal Zones (Eastern Kali+Western EK)-Water Elemental Army: Huge ass tidal wave rapes coast, spawning water elementals and nagas stealing bikes.

I read this post and was suprised to find everyone liking the Idea, I DO have to say it would make questing more fun and well a bit different, I got killed by the T-rez things back in un'goro way back in vanilla good times XD

Quote Originally Posted by Klarth
    Exactly like that, except he's unattackable, and every player on the ground would be dead or in the process of being killed
    this craziness why?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladymyr

Eastern Kingdoms-Black Dragonflight: TROGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You get the picture.
    that would be soo awesome .

They should be attackable but just so op that you have no chance :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    i think it'd be cool to have a boss wander around that's like.. the size of your screen.
    Azuregos?
    Lethon?
    Emeriss?
    Taerar?
    Ysondre?

The Felreaver is a rogue, I swear it.

Felreaver -
    *stealths*
    "Shhh, be vewwy vewwy quiet, I'm hunting lowbies"
    *Unstealths right next to Thrallmar*

Unlucky Player -
    "Yo WTF? Where dat bitch come from!?!"
    *dead*

All in all it's a good conscept. Hell, even if I'm questing and I get fire punched in the face by Ragnaros, it'll make the game more exciting and fun. I say go for it. =P