Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: SV Pet choice - Wolf or die?

IMO, screw people obsessed with a extra 20-30 DPS. Do what you prefer. Cunning pets could even work. Pets don't matter too much for Survival/Marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    IMO, screw people obsessed with a extra 20-30 DPS. Do what you prefer. Cunning pets could even work. Pets don't matter too much for Survival/Marks.
    Wolf brings more then 20-30 for Surv/marks hunters. If it didn't bring 10% of my dps, I'd be running around with my pretty parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizesu
    Wolf brings more then 20-30 for Surv/marks hunters. If it didn't bring 10% of my dps, I'd be running around with my pretty parrot.
    Aotona?:O I love that bird, on a side note tried my cat out in 10 togc the other night...lost about 250dps overall *insert sulking here*. so yeah its wolf or bust these days
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

I'm not sure its really effective to measure your dps loss when moving from a ferocity pet to a cunning pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer Fudd
    I'm not sure its really effective to measure your dps loss when moving from a ferocity pet to a cunning pet.
    /facepalm

Cat is definitely a ferocity pet as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I misread. I was thinking he used the parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer Fudd
    I misread. I was thinking he used the parrot.
    should've typed out the response a bit better my bad ^_^
    Noodles and Coke, diet of the raider. Found what he was after, after nearly 3months.

Is it critical to use 75 (from AV) wolf instead 80 (stormpeaks) one? They give same buff but has different stats...since im not BM i dont think its critical, rigt?

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    Is it critical to use 75 (from AV) wolf instead 80 (stormpeaks) one? They give same buff but has different stats...since im not BM i dont think its critical, rigt?
    lv80 is when wolves learn their highest rank of howl so yes it is critical however pet levelling is easy as hell these days just grab some mates do 2 heroics bam lv80 pet and some badges!
    always get a pet you can stand to look at alot of the time...tis why I spent a week in hinterlands for OCJ!!
    (then a further 2hours in IC killing converted heroes...cloth farming+pet levelling=win!)

Wolf hands down.

only spend a day for jumpy

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    They have the exact same stats, it doesnt make a difference what wolf you get.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I just tamed my wolf 3 days ago and I've noticed the increase in my DPS ;D