Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow Priest help - what the heck is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Martialmartz
    Hmmm, well, it first depends on how many buffs you get in your raid... is there a boomkin for crit aura? a fire mage for scroch debuff? a shaman for totems? focus magic on you? And secondly on you gear! Then you say you hit 6.3 k in 25 man northrend beasts ToC, but the next sentence says above 6k in Voa ? While i agree that we can easily hit 5k on VoA bosses, i don't agree that we can easily hit 5 or 6k in ToC tbh... just had a look on wow meter online, the world best priest is doing 6,326 k dps, should i say gratz? (http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/classrank/8) - can you link your armory pls???

So you have lags, bad fps and think you can easily improve the dps above the current best priest dps ? good luck seems you have very very high skill m8 )

Firstly, dont trust that WMO has every combat log that ever existed, there are plenty WMO doesnt know about. For example here is a spriest doing well over 7k dps on northrend beasts 25man normal mode which is what i achieve 6.3k on according recount.

If you want to see my gear etc, i'm the only Worshaka on US severs, if there happens to be an extra i'm on Jubei'thos, guild is Horde Yakka.

One more thing I'd recommend, and I just remembered this after switching computers to raid, is that you should find a Dot Timer mod that won't confuse other Shadow Priest dots with your own. I know the one I used to use, confused dots with other shadow priest dots, and basically eliminated it's use.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    Firstly, dont trust that WMO has every combat log that ever existed, there are plenty WMO doesnt know about. For example here is a spriest doing well over 7k dps on northrend beasts 25man normal mode which is what i achieve 6.3k on according recount.

If you want to see my gear etc, i'm the only Worshaka on US severs, if there happens to be an extra i'm on Jubei'thos, guild is Horde Yakka.

I hope you had more than your listed spell power on your sig, otherwise your lying about the 6.3k.

Even at the 6.3k are you happy being dead last in 7/10 toc encounters, lets hope and pray that these changes are going to bump us 1000-2000k single target so at least we can be competative with some of the other hybrids...

Na the sig is wrong, dont know why I still have it to tbh... u can look up my armory but self buffed the nominal amount of SP i have is 2905 and I have Illustration & Eye of the Broodmother to ramp up on top of that + flask + food + totems etc.

And I did say it was according to recount which may contain inherrit mistakes... unfortunetly we don't seem to combatlog normal runs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Doyouseeme

I hope you had more than your listed spell power on your sig, otherwise your lying about the 6.3k.
    That signature also says that they have 0.00% hit rating. I am pretty sure it is wrong.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

On that note, if anyone knows where I can generate a decently looking sig, please let me know.