Thread: dodge +parry

dodge +parry

erm what the min % i need as a blood tank in case about dodge and parry ? deff is at 553 dodge is at 21% and parry at 19% is it ok for hero inis and smaller raids like naxx ?

Re: dodge +parry

just with horn of winter up and incl talents i have 26% dodge and 20% parry at about 35k hp

i think its good..
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

gethe following for tanking heroics.

25k HP unbuffed
    20000 armor
    20% dodge
    15% parry
    535 Def

If you got this your fine for Heroics

for heroics / naxx it's enough

oki thnx all^^ so iam just working on HP now^^

hopefully u got both brewfest trinkets gives a massive boost in hp

Deleted

The brewfest trinkets are a bloody joke in terms of trinkets. I can see their uses when facing a casterboss, but nowhere else. Stamina is not everything, guys! When you are gimping dodge/parry just for stamina, you are tanking on the backs of your poor healers.

if ur guna get the brefest ones u should only use and go for anuther one that gives sumin outher than stam i have one stam trinkit and one dodge trinkit and it seems to work fine for me as i ahve 19% pary and 26% dodge with horne i get like 47% all togeather

Quote Originally Posted by roppwow
    erm what the min % i need as a blood tank in case about dodge and parry ? deff is at 553 dodge is at 21% and parry at 19% is it ok for hero inis and smaller raids like naxx ?
    yes, its more then enough. Now go Pure for stam without gimping much of your dodge+parry combined(stay above 40%(parry+dodge combined)

and for heorics you should worry more about ur stamina, you can tank it with 22k SURE but dont count on that going so well...unless u have this amazing healer.