Thread: Spirit form

Spirit form

I've been reading loads of suggestions/discussions about a spell called spiritform on suggestion forums,
    they mainly discuss about Shamans problems against rogues etc but I dont think thatthat it should give you immunity against stuns I know that lots of shamans has problem against rogues, but the spec that is the worst spec in pvp right now is restoration (I dont say that they are unplayable just very fragile with weak heals if you compare to other classes) ele shaman got HUGE amount of burst and a has a reduced damage talent while stunned(so they shouldnt complain alot) and the enhancement has the wolfs that bits him up to full health the most of the time.

Im playing right now a lvl 80 restoration troll shaman and even with earthshield up Im screwed , especially against rogues. If a rogue gets a cheapshot and kidneyshot on me, I could just go afk and do something else cause I know that 90% of the times he will bring me down in the end.

I suggest that deep resto should have a new spell like this one:
    transforms the caster into a spirit while the caster is in spirit form all threat from healing spells is reseted you are immune to all imparing/slowing and reduce healing effects all damage is reduced by 30% and you are regaining 100% of your hp lasts 4 seconds (you cant cast anything while transformed it) works pretty much like disperation but just some changes:P

Re: Spirit form

did they say anything about a threat dump with this?
    be nice in pve

resto is fine in pvp

compared to disc they're REALLY fine

most people would cry about how disc is op, until you point out how shaman have 2x the mana regen, can cleanse poison (and rogues are tough why?), has just over 2x the healing throughput per second of disc, more damage mitgation, more mobility and CC

take a page from the "how to disc" book, find a combo that works and play it. any good disc priest could easily be a great "anything else" because they simply know what they're doing

hell, resto even has an interrupt on it's on GCD, priests would kill for that.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sparks
    did they say anything about a threat dump with this?
    be nice in pve
    If youre overaggroing your tank your tank is definitely doing something wrong

I see what you are doing..

Quote Originally Posted by slaise1
    Im playing right now a lvl 80 restoration troll shaman .

10+ Year Old Account

We have an aggro drop silly. It's called reincarnation.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger
    We have an aggro drop silly. It's called reincarnation.
    Ever tried that?
    Not 100% sure, but I VERY much believe that our "aggro dump", also called Death+Ankh, does NOT reduce Aggro. (either that or Omen didn't understand how it worked... saw that quite some time ago)