Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: professions for a boomkins dps

Enchanting and alchemy here.

None of these are flashy (nor do i make much money with them even if i could/should), but i really like them for my day to day convenience, considering that most profs are mostly equal in terms of dps purposes anyway and that i don't want to respec profs every new patch (enchanter since start of vanilla !)

Enchanting : no problems enchanting whatever gear i get on the spot, abundance of crystals due to disenchanting the items i replace, some money through reselling the DE mats i get when farming a little (keeping a healthy stock for my own needs), and making sure that each instance run i do has a chance of being proffitable by making sure that there's a DE and that we'll be able to share shards at the end.

Alchemy : 2h flasks ! And now epic gem transmutes.

Re: professions for a boomkins dps

Quote Originally Posted by qft
    Alch\tailoring. /thread
    how is this hard people
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)