Affliction PvP fillers and pet

I've been dusting off my afflic spec and playing dual dps in arena (with unholy dk). We will start 3s soon, probably with a resto druid or shammy.

Anyhow, what fillers are you guys using in which situations?

For pet in 2s i switch based in the opposing comp. Dual caster gets felhound, dual melee get void for initial burst then succubus (i know... Some hate the idea of using void in arena). Melee with heals gets felhound or succ depending on healing class.

Im guessing i will stick with felhound for 3s.

(sorry for any typos... bored at work and on my cell =P)

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Affliction PvP fillers and pet

Based on your healer for 3's, you need to have the Felhound out to self-dispel, as neither druid nor shaman can dispel off enemy magic effects such as Polymorph, Fear, DoT's, etc.

R.I.P. YARG

Yeah thats the plan.. prob macro devour magic on them with a shift modifier to myself.

For filler in 2s ive been using drain life unless im topped off or throwing the occasional instant shadow bolts. With afflic in double dps 2s there isnt usually a lot of downtime in arena and id imagine the same is true in 3s but using drain soul more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

15+ Year Old Account

Searing Pain if they are on you or there is a healer - quick burst shots can catch a healer offguard

Shadow Bolt if you have time. Hell, a Soul Fire is amusing if you can pull it off.

R.I.P. YARG