Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best PvP spec?

Quote Originally Posted by joshwah
    Nope, i done exactly what he asked for.

he plays 2.6k team rating
    He plays shadowfrost lolol

Re: Best PvP spec?

Quote Originally Posted by joshwah
    hello Mr Contradicts himself. Come back with a stable argument please.

NEXT!!

on topic:

In my experience I found that you can go further with Unholy, you have alot more survivability but it's very boring imo, you get stuck into spamming SS BS and DC which arn't really amazingly high hitting skills.

But with frost it's alot more fun in BGs and world pvp with HC and with a ranged slow, and i found that obli hits ALOT harder than SS. I don't remember what my exact damage was as unholy but I now pvp as frost DW, my frost strikes hit for 5-6k double uncrits then 7-9k double crits, where as obli hits for 8-9k uncrit and 10-14k double crits. and you can't burst as much in unholy or have half as much 'OH S**T' buttons as in frost.

I'm not saying that frost is better than unholy but it is defiantly a more fun spec to play.
    Yeah Oblit hit hardre then SS against plate wearers brah?

Quote Originally Posted by Balbaroy
    Do You seriously think there's not a single frost DK over 2.2k rating? lol.... what a joke. I got 2.2k rating in 3v3 with frost last season and we played like 150 games. Blood is a worse spec than frost and there's plenty of blood DKs over 2200. here's an example:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Vicious+Cycle

Frost is still good with dual wield, it just takes more skill than unholy, so alot of DKs dont wanna do it. It's actually really fun. Overall unholy is a better all-purpose spec but its not like frost sucks. I'd go unholy if i was just starting out though.

Um you mean last season before they nerfed frost. Well yeah duh of course it was better. I personally played it to 2400 and loved it. Talking about this season.

I'm actually quite taken back that somebody has actually played blood that successfuly. Especially on a tough bg like bg9. So my hats off to you.