Hunter Spec question

Hi guys, I am currently a level 34 Beast Mastery Hunter; and I heard that MM was better for leveling, raiding, and soloing all in a nutshell. Now I'm curious is this at a particular level? Or would it be wise to spec MM as soon as you hit level 10? Because I rarely see any BM hunters around because they got "nerfed" Somehow. So should I respec to Marksman now? at level 60? 70? Thanks in advance!

Re: Hunter Spec question

BM is still the Solid Best of The Best Leveling spec at your level.
    after reaching level 60 you are able to get Explosive Shot From the SV tree. so some hunters claim that SV beats BM after level 60. I disagree though;( I may agree if you have all the heirloom items)
    About speccing into MM though whoever told you that is sure extremly stupid or outdated or just want to have a laugh at you. You shall NOT by ANY means spec into MM until at least you are 80 and you have 500-600 ArP without gemming for it and an ArP trinket or 700 ArP without an ArP trinket.

it is not up to you to worry about what to do when you are 80 though.
    Just don't spec MM now whatever you do.
    80 Orc Hunter
    80 Tauren druid
    80 Tauren Warrior
    80 Orc Warlock
    80 Blood elf Death knight
    To Be continued...

Depends, for pure speed killing, MM is the way to go.

As BM you will be a LOT tougher though, letting you do every group quests possible with ease.

I was MM and switched for BM. I like both.

Both do great, if you're worried about fastest possible leveling you can do that with 0/0/0 anyway. Rush through instance is the fastest way possible to lvl.

So to solo both are great, go with what you like.

You're dreaming if you think MM is the best way to level. You're constantly mana starved. Switching to aspect of the viper will negate any real reason to have actually used marks in the first place.

Go BEAST, you don't need good gear for it. Your pet will do most of the work, get a bear or a badass spiritbeast.

DONT - GO - MARKS.

Easy.

Mmh, mana shortage DOES affect MM more then BM, so I guess that cancel the bonus of killing faster...

Stick to BM.