Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10571

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    Shock is an EXTREMELY powerful instant heal that is the basis for the entire holy tree (do to lower cast time on other spells when you shock) so it SHOULD be used every single time its off cool down if you are single target healing and ESPECIALLY if you are throwing heals at group mates on top of single target healing.

It STACKS with haste even if you are haste capped and it also stacks with talents (and is an improvement of http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53569).

ANY paladin that is JUST spamming holy light is retarded and shouldn't be healing on a paladin. Paladins that can actually heal use the hell out of holy shock and use flash of light when a large heal isn't needed.

HEALERS in general do not have ROTATIONS. However, shock is an instant heal that does some insane healing. Its the most powerful instant heal in the game next to swift mend or nature's swiftness + (shaman/druid large heal). Its on a 6 second cool down as compared to a 15 second timer (swiftmend) or 3 minute timer (ns+heal). In short, you SHOULD be using it every time it is off of cool down.

Maybe all this emphasis on it is because its an overpowered spell that any paladin with a brain would be using every single time its off cool down seeing how paladins are meant to be the main tank(s) healer and therefore are CONSTANTLY spamming out heals. Did I mention its also one of your most efficient heals?

...the basis of the holy tree is shock?

ROFL...

shock is OP?
    ROFL...

........ROFL...

Quote Originally Posted by Balbaroy
    Spriests have awesome deathcoils

they do have howl which pretty much = a deathcoil.

Defeat the Lich King, well there it is, Arthas dies and Loserion Failring wins and beats him with his Naaru sword of amazing goodliness and justice.

Guess it was to be expected, they warped the character into a cardboard cutout "Big Bad" like they did Illidan, he was meant to be killed by a raid who couldn't tell you his last name.

I'm on a boat! <3

All you SPriests (including myself) will just be that much better when the patch goes live. I freakin love these buffs. Just the fact that I don't have to waste a GCD applying VE on my targets was a great buff for me. The rest is just amazing.

The whole Saurfang being a boss thing. I'm pretty sure that's Saurfang the Younger, seeing as how he did die at the hands of the Lich King's sword and it sucked his soul up. If that's who you all were referring to in the first place (and not dear ol' dad), then nvm this comment.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffwhite
    All you SPriests (including myself) will just be that much better when the patch goes live. I freakin love these buffs. Just the fact that I don't have to waste a GCD applying VE on my targets was a great buff for me. The rest is just amazing.

The whole Saurfang being a boss thing. I'm pretty sure that's Saurfang the Younger, seeing as how he did die at the hands of the Lich King's sword and it sucked his soul up. If that's who you all were referring to in the first place (and not dear ol' dad), then nvm this comment.
    yeah exactly.
    wtb more ppl to watch wrath gate. k thanks bye.