Demonic pact not working on (some)bosses?

well i did some testing today just for fun with a demonology spec, since we didnt have a shaman in our 10 man hm uld runs.

reason im posting tho is cuz the demonic pact seemed to work fine on the trash but for some reason it didnt work on the only 2 bosses i tried it on.. kologarn and cat woman, anyone happen to know the reason for this or am i just stupid and missing something?

Re: Demonic pact not working on (some)bosses?

Pet's sometimes bug out on kologarn so they cant attack him, i'm not sure what would do it on crazy cat lady tho.

Ye i didnt dare try it on any of the hard modes cus we where draging around some slackers and my dps didnt end up high nuff to make up for them, since it was a testspec i have not realy gotten the hang of the decimation rotation yet :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I've never had an issue with my felguard on Kologarn... but, according to other forums, there's apparently some bug with demonic pact and one of the priest buffs right now.

I haven't run into it yet... but a quick google search might turn up more information. Apparently it hasn't been fixed because they're not able to reproduce it reliably (so they're not really sure what's going wrong).

With that said, Demonic Pact isn't as useful on Onyxia: the feltard attacks from behind, gets tail swiped half way across the room, and Demonic Pact drops off...