Northern Beasts Snobolds on druids.

Can anyone confirm my empiric study.
    My guild clears 10man and 25man toc every week. We're also 2/5 in 10heroic.
    my 10 man group has 1 boomkin(me) and 1 restodruid.

so far. in about 5 weeks, numerous wipes (mainly on heroic back then) i've NEVER EVER had a snobold on me nor my fellow druid in all ToCs.

Something about shapeshifts?
    0 ! none! nada! pple around me getting them 2-3 times in the same fight to their disbelief.

And i dont mean zero as in 'I work at wallmart and make zero money'.
    i mean NEVER!

Re: Northern Beasts Snobolds on druids.

I have also noticed this. I do 10 and 25 man ToC every week since they released it and haven't had a snobold on me once when playing my resto druid.

same here, lol, thought it only happened to me

maybe they just don't like our ferocious smell!

Deleted

Should get 10 druids in just to see what happens. ;D

Snobolds can only jump onto humanoids. Shapeshifted druids aren't considered humanoid, so they can't be Snobolded, same with pets.

mostly thought a snobold would get impaled in my imba mookin horns
    would b funny to have an all druid 10man group...snobold jumping and ....who knows.

I'll heal the next fight in cow form to see if the shapeshifted(elemental/beast) concept really applies. I'm sure it does though since I also have never gotten a snobold and neither have any of the other posters while in non humanoid forms.

ive talked to a gm, this is a bug due to models... i pray it isnt fixed :>

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic
    ive talked to a gm, this is a bug due to models... i pray it isnt fixed :>
    ss or it didn't happen.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

It should still be castable on boomkins but not trees. Trees are elementals not humanoids (Warlocks can banish them) but boomkins are still humanoid so I have no idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

I Can Comfirm this rumor , Since ToTC Came out i have raiding it every week , 10 , 25 and 10HC and 25 HC and NOT ONCE Have i had a snobald (Im a moonkin) I have also never seen snobalds hit a driud that was shapeshifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    It should still be castable on boomkins but not trees. Trees are elementals not humanoids (Warlocks can banish them) but boomkins are still humanoid so I have no idea
    I've never had a snowball on me. I had one on my shaman when I did ToC with him for the first time, but I've done ToC 25 and ToC 10 every week on my balance druid since its release and never had a snowball on me.

Now that you mention it, I've never gotten snobolds on me either and I'm Boomkin. Weird....

As a tree I've never had a snobold on me; and as far as I know they don't climb on boomkins either.

They can hit and silence you, however.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

ye but its simply due to some bug in the models that they cant jump to us

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech
    Should get 10 druids in just to see what happens. ;D
    i think the snowbolds would just run around and pummerl everyone. like they did in our raid when they stunned 3 healers in the fire... that was fail

I am another moonkin and started to wonder this thing too lately and now this thread popped to my eyes.
    Can also confirm that never had one of them on me. ;D

we've noticed the same, druids can't get snobolds; though we've either had them bug or seen a bug where if a second snobold tries to jump someone already with one he will just run around on the ground rather than jumping on someones back. During our week doing upper back pain in 10 reg I actually had one on my back and 2 on the ground all attacking/interupting me; it made playing a holy pretty annoying as all I could do was spam instants/sol procs

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I've never had a snobold on me... but I'm not a druid - I'm a 'lock.

For my guild, they seem to really like our healadin, our (sole) shaman, a specific one of our 'locks, and rogues in general. Come to think of it, though, I don't know that I can remember seeing them hit either of our druids...

RNG can be fun?