Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The New Council of Tirisfal (list of known members)

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium

well not anymore >.>

thanks.
    Yw <3
    At least I'm not alone anymore! =D

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

Med'an will meet a woman who is a few years older than him, and get her pregnant. Eventually he will turn evil because of Medivh,try to kill his woman, and Meryl will have to incapacitate him. Then Medivh will bring him back. Then his kids are born, and his woman dies. Then years later, Med'an will later kill Meryl, and Med'an will fight his son, who doesn't know that he is Med'an's son. Then Med'an will realize what he is doing is wrong when Medivh is killing his son, and he will kill Medivh. Then his son will be the new Guardian.

Edit: revised.

Edit 2: ugph double revised

Edit 3: Meryl could be Maraad too.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomergon
    Med'an will meet a woman who is a few years older than him, and get her pregnant. Eventually he will turn evil because of Medivh,try to kill his woman, and Meryl will have to incapacitate him. Then Medivh will bring him back. Then his kids are born, and his woman dies. Then years later, Med'an will later kill Meryl, and Med'an will fight his son, who doesn't know that he is Med'an's son. Then Med'an will realize what he is doing is wrong when Medivh is killing his son, and he will kill Medivh. Then his son will be the new Guardian.

-5 points for total sillyness
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_jesus
    -5 points for total sillyness
    fail. and oh... what is this?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...overSample.jpg

That...

Is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde
    if you could pm me kind sir with where you are getting your lore info i would be greatly appreciated cause i am a little behnd all of the lore and owuld love to read up on some more
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Edit 3: Meryl could be Maraad too.
    Oh first person to get it gets /cookie.

Oh first person to get it gets /cookie.
    Anakin? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by KhronoInfinitas
    Anakin? Is that you?
    /cookie

/cookie
    At first I raged at how wrong it was, but then I saw it.

Bravo.

GOGO Gnome Inventor !!!!

Dear Blizzard,

Get rid of the prophecy kid storyline.

Sincerely,

Me.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by KhronoInfinitas
    Anakin? Is that you?
    Anakin? as in the Anakin who used to troll greymane and eventually wasnt welcome in any guild and either transferred servers or name changed?? I'd love to know what happened to that tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina
    Dear Blizzard,

Get rid of the prophecy kid storyline.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

thanks for the feedback guys, also thanks to the person who pointed out my error in maraads section.

sticky anyone? :P
    /b/ecause none of us are as cruel as all of us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil
    Anakin? as in the Anakin who used to troll greymane and eventually wasnt welcome in any guild and either transferred servers or name changed?? I'd love to know what happened to that tool.
    I thought I was bad at Star Wars references, but you're extra bad.

So if Thrall isnt on the council.... Why is Garrosh taking his position? Thrall just retiring? or deaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Eis
    I thought I was bad at Star Wars references, but you're extra bad.
    Not as bad as you are at detecting humor.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Awesome thread, 10/10

Hopefully this will partially limit the "Thrall is the new Guardian" bufoonery.
    yeah thats part of the reason i made this, really there is just no evidence to suport the thrall gaurdian theory, other then that we know he will 'leave' the horde to go on a journey to heal the earth after the cataclysm. but if you read the comics they all but come out and say that med'an will be gaurdian, you'd have to have downs to not pick up on the forshadowing.

also does anyone notice that the only RACE not represented on the council are trolls? there are no NE's atm but im pretty sure Brol will join as soon as he is done with his mystery mission in darnassas. i cast my vote for Vol'jin! you come get da voodoo!

/b/ecause none of us are as cruel as all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladymyr
    So if Thrall isnt on the council.... Why is Garrosh taking his position? Thrall just retiring? or deaded?
    Currently Thrall is still Warchief. We do not have any timeline in regards to when he will step aside for Garrosh. All we do know is he will step aside at some point.

The most likely hypothesis is Thrall will be busy heading up the Earthen Ring after the Lich King gets his ass kicked. Remember that, as we are busy working the Lich King over, a certain metal plated dragon is getting ready to reemerge and in the process, trash Azeroth. Thrall and the Earthen Ring will be very busy trying to put the pieces back together, likely working in conjunction with Maulfurion Stormrage and the Cenarion Circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonin
    Currently Thrall is still Warchief. We do not have any timeline in regards to when he will step aside for Garrosh. All we do know is he will step aside at some point.

The most likely hypothesis is Thrall will be busy heading up the Earthen Ring after the Lich King gets his ass kicked. Remember that, as we are busy working the Lich King over, a certain metal plated dragon is getting ready to reemerge and in the process, trash Azeroth. Thrall and the Earthen Ring will be very busy trying to put the pieces back together, likely working in conjunction with Maulfurion Stormrage and the Cenarion Circle.
    When you type, it seems like you are talking down to the person you are writing to. It might just be me, and how i'm high as a bitch right now, but it seems arogant. lawlz. But yah I know that Deathwing is gunna blow shit up. I was just like 'wtf is thrall doin then!' Intoxication lead me to confuse Earthen ring to = Council of Tirisfal.