Thread: some advice pls

some advice pls

I have been mm spec for some will now,ive got the grim toll and have been arp soft cap ,but lately ive swaped all my arp gems back to agility to try to be more versatile when im asked to go sv spec,as my autoshots do more damage than explosive shot :S

should i just re-gem bk to arp soft cap or just go with what i have??http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ds&n=Rizlaslim

Deleted

Re: some advice pls

With the risk of being called a "grammar nazi" and the likes: Your post hurts my eyes. Now, go back and take a moment to re-read what you just wrote. Then click the [EDIT] button and change it to something that can actually be called English. This is not a case of being non-English. It's fucking lazyness and ignorance.

EDIT: Slightly better. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    As SV, your autoshots do more dmg than ES?
    it happens when you fuck up your priority list and don't use correct skills at the time

Quote Originally Posted by romek
    it happens when you fuck up your priority list and don't use correct skills at the time
    heres how it could fix its priority list, just do what i do:

start by pressing f
    2>3>4>9 mash v until 2 is available, use 3 when its available, use 4 when it runs out and use 5 once its available, and use CDs when available, press g and click where you want to AoE if needed.

o/c you dont have the same interface as i do so i know know if it would work :P

PS: 2= exp 3=black arrow 4= serp 5=kill v=Steady f=pet attack macro g=volley :P

Quote Originally Posted by rizlaslim
    I have been mm spec for some will now,ive got the grim toll and have been arp soft cap ,but lately ive swaped all my arp gems back to agility to try to be more versatile when im asked to go sv spec,as my autoshots do more damage than explosive shot :S

should i just re-gem bk to arp soft cap or just go with what i have??http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ds&n=Rizlaslim
    2 things

gem agi if you are not well above soft cap passive ArP (95% or more of us)
    as SV learn to play a bit better b/c Explosive should do more than auto if played right

Quote Originally Posted by spiritbx
    heres how it could fix its priority list, just do what i do:

start by pressing f
    2>3>4>9 mash v until 2 is available, use 3 when its available, use 4 when it runs out and use 5 once its available, and use CDs when available, press g and click where you want to AoE if needed.

o/c you dont have the same interface as i do so i know know if it would work :P

PS: 2= exp 3=black arrow 4= serp 5=kill v=Steady f=pet attack macro g=volley :P
    well, you dont have to explain rotation to me :P