Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: We're Not Retreating; We're Advancing in a Different Direction. lolwut?

I dont think it is a place holder. If you have read the details of the instances you must clear the first before being able to access the second and the second before accessing the third.

So it is possible you must clear all 3 instances and complete the arthas encounter in under 2 hrs 15 minutes to obtain this. If this is the case awsome finally some old school UBRS style instances. long and with lots of bosses.

Incidentally this royally stuffs up all the people shouting "ZOMG we kill teh lich kings in 5 mans, boo I quits." Which is nice.

Also my first post. hello everyone.

Sounds awesome!

And all the arthas fanbois are silenced since we won't get another 1% bubble hearth boss.

bbl, gotta work on my endurance.

i think it's like timerun

Quote Originally Posted by Zurei
    The name is a homage to Red vs Blue if im not mistaken
    The quote is originally from Oliver Smith during a battle in the Korean War, though you could be right that Blizzard was thinking of Red vs Blue when they made the name

The Lich King comes back from Brushing his Teeth to see you playing with his Sword. He get's pissed and chases your ass down.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    The Lich King comes back from Brushing his Teeth to see you playing with his Sword. He get's pissed and chases your ass down.
    Will be amazing.
    Last 3 patches of WRATH OF LICH KING he is just sitting in his citadel and watch hundreds of players farming his army for gold lol
    Oh and he comes to us every week to activate Anub ofc :P

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalius
    I dont think it is a place holder. If you have read the details of the instances you must clear the first before being able to access the second and the second before accessing the third.

So it is possible you must clear all 3 instances and complete the arthas encounter in under 2 hrs 15 minutes to obtain this. If this is the case awsome finally some old school UBRS style instances. long and with lots of bosses.

Incidentally this royally stuffs up all the people shouting "ZOMG we kill teh lich kings in 5 mans, boo I quits." Which is nice.

Also my first post. hello everyone.
    The three wings are on separate lockouts, and you only need to beat each wing once to attune for its successor. So beating the quest(s) for Forge of Souls unlocks Pit of Saron, and turning in Pit of Saron's quests unlocks Halls of Reflections. But once you've unlocked HoR, you don't need to re-beat the other two every time you want to do HoR. This achievement is in Halls of Reflections. After the first day, almost no-one is going to do them in order.