Opinions about rerolling a druid

Hey guys I currently play a death knight tank ( http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Bost%C3%B3n ) which is nicely geared. I feel like I am very useless in raids since I am the 3rd tank and usually asked to dps (not much need for a 3rd tank nowadays), I am strongly considering switching my main to a feral druid, dps main spec and tank as off spec, especially since it's extremely hard to find a solid / reliable feral druid. Anyway was wondering what professions should I look into getting and if rerolling is a smart thing to do in the first place. As for the professions I am choosing JC for sure and considering either LW or enchanting. Would like your thoughts thank you.

Re: Opinions about rerolling a druid

Would like to add that I would dps in 25mans and tank in 10mans. Also would tank in a 25man if needed.

Deleted

JC'ing and leatherworking would work fine

10+ Year Old Account

go with Enchanting man, its a very solid profession. beign able to d/e your own shit is great.

i got alch (for longer flasks in raid) and Enchanting.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

JC and BS if u really wanna min / max, it still beats all the other shit >_<
    or JC / enchanting. nice dps and tank enchants.. and way more money than LW (besides, LW without skinning is a pain, 1.6k borean leather )

I have alch/LW. Had it since vanilla, I have an alt with skinning/herb that provides all needed for my mains professions.

As some have said JC/BS or JC/Ench is prefered but now that blizz has evend out the gap between professions it really doesnt matter that much, choose the professions you like!