Thread: Addon Question

10+ Year Old Account

Addon Question

Ooookay so I've got a kinda strange addon question....

I used to play a Muti Rogue, and there was an addon that combined the two hits from Muti into one number, so you got a better overall idea of how much overall damage it did, and I was just wondering if there was a similar addon that worked like that for Obliterate? so it would combine the Mh and Oh strikes into one big smash?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Re: Addon Question

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd
    Ooookay so I've got a kinda strange addon question....

I used to play a Muti Rogue, and there was an addon that combined the two hits from Muti into one number, so you got a better overall idea of how much overall damage it did, and I was just wondering if there was a similar addon that worked like that for Obliterate? so it would combine the Mh and Oh strikes into one big smash?
    As far as I know there is no particular class addon, but you could always try 'parrot' which works like what you describe as just the default settings (I haven't tried to customise it too much). The only real issue I have with it is that it scrolls its damage/healing information based on your UI's environment, and not game positions like the vanilla sct does (i.e., damage scrolling over the enemy's head).

Parrot - The Combat Text of Awesomeness

Umm unless i hage no idea what you mean....
    The default ui already displays tot strikes as one attack....