Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Benefits of merging two WoW accounts into one Battle.net account?

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher
    i must agree with krim, there is no minimum wait between merging and transferring. i did it all within the same day week before last.

i think one thing i saw was having a master friends list if you will on your b.net account that will display on all your chars. remember the talks of allowing cross realm chatting and such?
    i had a merged account from a while back, i was trying to transfer a character from a nrmal WoW account to a battle.net account it said that i cant transfer characters from normal to bnet accounts, not knowing that u can actually merge 2 wow accounts in the same bnet account i merged it to a new account, when i tried to transfer that character from the newly merged bnet account to the old one i got a message saying that newly merged bnet accounts must wait a period of 30 days to be able to transfer to other bnet accounts
    Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...

Thanks to Shyama for the lovely signature

Quote Originally Posted by Nevor
    yeah... and if you do some stupid stuff in wow they ban your whole battlenet account with all your stuff in there. huge win!
    I hope they do. Maybe it will raise the average IQ on WoW by a few points.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinowl
    If you got multiple battlenet accoutns, do yourself a favor and make multiple bnet accounts. If you merge them into the same battlenet account you can only log onto 1 of the accounts at a time, but you still have to pay for all of the accounts, i mean wtf is wrong with that!?!?!
    Wrong

I have 2 accounts which I merged under Battle.Net shortly after it was introduced, and I can log into both at the same time, as long as the characters are on different "accounts". I regularly drag my lowbie toons around w/ my feral druid.

i had a merged account from a while back, i was trying to transfer a character from a nrmal WoW account to a battle.net account it said that i cant transfer characters from normal to bnet accounts, not knowing that u can actually merge 2 wow accounts in the same bnet account i merged it to a new account, when i tried to transfer that character from the newly merged bnet account to the old one i got a message saying that newly merged bnet accounts must wait a period of 30 days to be able to transfer to other bnet accounts
    its possible that this could have been something they had in place previously that was removed. also, if multiple details of the accounts differ vastly, then they may put up that limit just to ensure it was acquired illegally. *shrug* just a thought