"Best" specs : Leveling, EndGame PvE

Ok, so granted, there is never a "Best" spec for any class for all situations. But I feel this is really true for warlocks. I've gone out and activated a new account for my girl, and want her to be able to level a 'lock as painlessly (quickly / easily) as possible, while still getting *fun* out of the class?

What's the "Best" lock spec for leveling quickly?

The follow up is the EndGame question (PvE):
    When talking straight up DPS / adaptable play (not standing still 100% of the time and being useless in mobility fights), what's the best pve endgame spec? is it still 100% affliction? with a few points into s.bolt?

It's been too long since I've gotten my 'lock on, so any/all help is appreciated!

The final question: So, as locks, we get three fairly different styles of gameplay offered with our talent trees, but, do you guys feel like I do - that there is a significant difference between a "good" pve spec, and the "best" pve spec? I mean, i feel like if you are playing them right, a good player playing destro, should be able to put out comparable dps to a player playing demo or affliction, or at least the lower dps specs should be offering something else, to compensate- easier rotation, mobility, raid utility etc. Do you guys feel like this is happening with Locks now?

Re: "Best" specs : Leveling, EndGame PvE

Affliction for leveling. By the time, you're done leveling, 3.3 will be out and well ... I mean, look at the other threads. We don't know what's gonna be the best at endgame ... or even what's going to be competitive. Maybe she should look at a druid or a paladin. They have a pretty easy time leveling, and they're both killer at the endgame.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Leveling:
    Doesn't really matter - go with whatever one you prefer.

Affliction: DoTfarming; takes more time to loot than kill. Great longevity.

Demonology: Solo group quests and most of the elites in Dragonblight.

Destruction: Blow stuff up before it gets to you. (Personal opinion is a lot of down time drinking... your mileage may vary.)

End Game:
    Lots of variance. Here is a good breakdown of the cookie-cutter specs, along with their appropriate glyphs/rotations/stat weights/etc.

Currently, all three trees offer "competitive" DPS; some are obviously better than others.

Affliction: If you're good at it, it'll work for you. Lots of folks aren't good at it...

Demonology: Demonic Pact is OP as a raid utility... just be aware that your damage/dps won't be #1 on the charts. (Looks to be getting buffed in 3.3... assuming it isn't nerfed pre-live.)

Destruction: Raw burst. Easy to get great DPS fast. Just remember to watch your aggro...

If you read the forum posts, you will see that there is a lock leveling guide here...and kudo's to gherkin for the work put into it. I found it very useful. Just follow that and she should be fine.
    Destro crits are such a gamble for aggro sometimes....I find myself always saying, "Big crits no wammies...BIG CRITS NO WAMMIES"