Lord Marrowgar....hmmm?

Sounds like its going to be one of those giant skeleton things that walk around icecrown =O any ideas on how the fight would go?
    Roonweld (Moonrunner) 80 survival hunter
    Dokkan (Moonrunner) 80 Blood Deathknight
    Fazlim (Moonrunner) 80 Holy Priest
    Roonshammy (Moonrunner) 65 Enhance Shaman
    Qim (Moonrunner) 61 Retribution Pally
    Rooncraft (Moonrunner) 60 Fire mage

Re: Lord Marrowgar....hmmm?

PTR exists for a reason

yup...just speculation for now...then this thread will, hopefully, turn into a "help" / "how-to" guide on the encounter.
    Roonweld (Moonrunner) 80 survival hunter
    Dokkan (Moonrunner) 80 Blood Deathknight
    Fazlim (Moonrunner) 80 Holy Priest
    Roonshammy (Moonrunner) 65 Enhance Shaman
    Qim (Moonrunner) 61 Retribution Pally
    Rooncraft (Moonrunner) 60 Fire mage

Defeat Lord Marrowgar without anyone taking damage from Bone Cyclone in 10-player mode.
    sounds like there will be cyclones randomly moving around but as for anything else...who knows.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Sounds like he will look more like one of that stitched northrend giants like we saw, becasue he is supposed to be made from a lot of smaller body parts/bones. http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=30071 like this.

+ He will summon moving cyclones, from bones, which will hurt people, but not that much, because if they were deadly, it would be exepted that noone touches them like in that achiev. The only question is if we can somehow influence their spawnrate or moving speed. Will they haunt us(like anub), or will they just pretty mindlessly wander around(like valkyr bombs). I think it would be cool that every 5% of boss wouls spawn one, mindlessly wandering in boss-fight-room. Like we are damaging the boss and his pieces are still fighting. It would make the fight kinda lol from the start, but hell at the and(aka leo).

Just my thoughts. I should go sleep, because this is pretty useless post since we will know all this stuff in some hours.

The fight is not even out yet, how do you expect anyone to tell you how the fight goes. This is another stupid thread. WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

my guess he will be the Dark Minister aka the new model from last build...

dunno what other boss that new model will be

Quote Originally Posted by bas
    my guess he will be the Dark Minister aka the new model from last build...

dunno what other boss that new model will be
    That new lich model is probably Lady Deathwhisper. Marrowgar is a giant skeleton.

10g I bet on that he 1-shots the raid, runs to Arthas, stabs him in the back, kills him and becomes the Lich King

it would be cool if bone cyclone is inside his rib cage : /
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

he is standing right there in front of the spire:

You will ultimately have to wait till it goes on live servers to know what happens, as for the fact that even ptr abilitys can be changed on a moments notice before hitting live. there will be streams up on mmo champ today so stay tuned for a glimpse at it if everything goes right (prob won't but we'll see)