Enh sham 4 piece t9 bonus

Is it worth it to get 4 piece set bonus of increases the damage done by your Earth Shock, Flame Shock, and Frost Shock spells by 25% or stay 3 piece t9 and keep t8.5 head and chest for the increases the damage done by Lava Lash and Stormstrike by 20%?

Re: Enh sham 4 piece t9 bonus

Very much worth it!

The increase in stats is just too good to pass up.

What I was thinking but wanted a second opinion. Have about 50 triumph badges but it's still gonna be a toss up between the hit trink and the 4 piece t9 set.

Majesty

If you're thinking about getting the 232 T9 just skip it till you can get 245. Unless you already have three pieces of 245 then you could fill in the last one with a 232 piece.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Lair&n=Norgul

Armory link. I need to get Rawr tomorrow to see which gems to switch out.

Majesty

You need to replace those Agi gems with AP ones. You are also using 3 blue gems when you only need two. I'd suggest using a 6 stats gem (forget the name) and a Nightmare Tear. Looks like you are under the hit and expertise caps as well so gemming for those wouldn't be a bad idea.

Actually instead of gemming for hit you could pick up the T9 helm, that should hit cap you (with the 3% from spriest/boomkin of course). Then you just need a 16 Expertise gem (16 since you are 14 under cap, 20 expertise would be a waste of gold IMO) and the rest you can gem for AP.

And drop the crit gems in your weapons for AP. Looks like you are trying to get all your socket bonuses when you really don't need to.

I thought expertise cap was 24. I switched out the leather belt from H UK for the mail one I had now cuz that's what I thought it was. But ya I figured I needed to switch out the agi gems for ap since I had way more than enough crit lol. Have just been lazy so far. So the t9 helm would be better than getting Mark of Supremacy for the 126 hit and 354 more ap than Loatheb's Shadow?

Majesty

Hm I guess the Hit trinket would be good to get. Should have you capped (or near it, I don't know the exact numbers for Horde) even without an spriest/boomkin. And hit over the cap is still a decent DPS increase.

That's why it's kind of a toss up between the trink or getting a fourth t9 piece lol. I can boost shocks and stats or bump hit and a little more ap from the trink. Either is a good boost.

too u got those problems..u should kinda soon get the badge itemlvl 245 ring, and the totem for the almost constant 400 ap

35 triumph badges is easy to get. 14 a week from daily heros, 3 from 10m ony, 3 from 25m ony, 2 from 10m voa and 2 from 25m voa. Total of 24 a week if you're lazy like me.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Norgul
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Lair&n=Norgul

Armory link. I need to get Rawr tomorrow to see which gems to switch out.
    Note v2.2.23 should be out later today and has huge speed improvements and a better GCD interference model.

Obviously, you should run enhsim to see which is better for you, but for me, the breaking point was being able to go from 4 pc T8.5 straight to 4 pc ilvl 245 T9. Going with 4 pieces of ilvl 232 would have been such a minor dps upgrade, that it wouldn't have been worth spending the badges.