Thread: Re-Roll

Re-Roll

I'm lookin to re-roll from my Undead rogue, im maybe thinking of alliacne too, whats the best to go for?

thanks for any help i just need some convicing basically, im lookin for a good pvp class that can do allright in pve as well. Ty

Re: Re-Roll

Human, EMFH is kinda leet
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseVentura
    This stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus. . . just like me.

Depends, ye still want to be rogue?? if not id say go for Dwarf Hunter, quite fun or maby Gnome Mage

all classes will have their racials reworked come 4.0, so just pick out of what you like to look at, or wait until the new racials have been announced. The class you play means alot more than a racial (though the human racial is pretty damn good for pvp).

go for NE Priest, played it since start of the game and i am not bored with it

I've played a rogue, warlock, druid, dk, shaman, mage to max level and my pally is currently 72.

I can tell you this pally tears through mobs like butter as ret and I do quite well in PvP (except for warlocks and their fear...ugh). I have like no down time for mana regen...it's insane.

Otherwise, I would say druid...very good in PvP, decent in PVE.

With dual spec, the hybrids got a HUGE boost...so I would pick either a shaman, druid or pally if I were you for the most flexiblity.

Quote Originally Posted by MMO Champion General Forum Guidelines
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class. Source

Thanks you guys, looks like im gonna go for a druid, still unsure on race, swinging towards tauren though

Quote Originally Posted by Jilic
    Thanks you guys, looks like im gonna go for a druid, still unsure on race, swinging towards tauren though
    good choise, lets say it this way, want to look good in gear? go for male(tauren or night elf) want to look good with0ut gear, go fo feamale NELF

Druid racials are very PVP orientated.
    Just chose your favourite faction.
    I like night elfs better. But thats my opinion.
    Banned.

Yeah might just stick with my rogue in a bit of pvp and wait for cataclysm then decide from there

When Cata comes out im rerolling my BE lock to goblin and my shaman to a dwarf.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Striden
    shaman to a dwarf.