Reincarnation in Arenas

The thread about Reincarnation made me think about using it in Arenas. I think we should be able to use it in Arenas. The same goes for the druid in combat res. These are core abilities to the class and it makes sense that we should have them at our disposal. You don't find a pally bubble not available in the Arena.

Re: Reincarnation in Arenas

Yet you do find a paladins Lay on Hands unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter
    The thread about Reincarnation made me think about using it in Arenas. I think we should be able to use it in Arenas. The same goes for the druid in combat res. These are core abilities to the class and it makes sense that we should have them at our disposal. You don't find a pally bubble not available in the Arena.
    I have no clue about PVP and even I know that would be FAR too powerful in arenas.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Malladin
    Yet you do find a paladins Lay on Hands unavailable.
    Didn't know that. That makes my lack of res more bearable

combat ress in arena? are you f**king mental?

Deleted

Yeah, let's compare bringing a player back to life with a defensive ability that lasts 12 seconds. :

Then how about Soulstones? you could make a team with almost infinite battle res!

People couldn't find room enough for their QQ when the DK were able to res themself and fallen teammates as ghouls - a totally easy target to cc and kill, so they removed both options from arena (and even the self res entirely from the game)... with this in mind, what would make you think that Blizzard would even consider your suggestion?

Edit: And if you ask me, the self ghoul res was what I considered a core DK ability... sadly Blizzard didn't agree with me and the rest of the DK community when they took it out of the game :'(

Ok, withdrawn. Dumb idea of the week award.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

5v5 team: One ele shaman, one destro lock, one Holy pally, one boomkin, one resto druid. Call the team Second chance lol

or just make a 3v3 of all shaman and call it LASTSTANDLOL! (/highfive for the refrence)
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroXen TruSin
    5v5 team: One ele shaman, one destro lock, one Holy pally, one boomkin, one resto druid. Call the team Second chance lol

or just make a 3v3 of all shaman and call it LASTSTANDLOL! (/highfive for the refrence)
    Hahaha nice one ;D

Obvious troll is obvious.

At the risk of Lev's wrath..

You are a fucking idiot.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I would never support this.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kslap/advanced
    Tera - Kuroneko - 60 Berserker - Mount Tyrannas, Active since CB1

Quote Originally Posted by Innor
    Then how about Soulstones? you could make a team with almost infinite battle res!

People couldn't find room enough for their QQ when the DK were able to res themself and fallen teammates as ghouls - a totally easy target to cc and kill, so they removed both options from arena (and even the self res entirely from the game)... with this in mind, what would make you think that Blizzard would even consider your suggestion?

Edit: And if you ask me, the self ghoul res was what I considered a core DK ability... sadly Blizzard didn't agree with me and the rest of the DK community when they took it out of the game :'(
    The DK ghoul ability was SO DUMB!!! WOW it was overpowered as hell in arena. If you were in a situation where you traded one party member for an enemy party member (happens a lot in 3s!) it would be a 3v2 for 45 seconds. They still kept their ghoul up, and DK ghouls do a crapton of damage (more then a BM hunter's pet), and as a ghoul they could almost do as much damage as they could normally, and they had an added stun and a range closer ability. It was stupid, i lost so many games to that crap.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    The DK ghoul ability was SO DUMB!!! WOW it was overpowered as hell in arena. If you were in a situation where you traded one party member for an enemy party member (happens a lot in 3s!) it would be a 3v2 for 45 seconds. They still kept their ghoul up, and DK ghouls do a crapton of damage (more then a BM hunter's pet), and as a ghoul they could almost do as much damage as they could normally, and they had an added stun and a range closer ability. It was stupid, i lost so many games to that crap.
    You forget that, as ghouls, they could explode themselves for heavy damage when about to get killed. Stun, cast and BOOM!