How to evaluate the raid players and arena players?

somebody told me that if you are a stabilized raid player, you must be a peaceful guy, your are not good at fighting, on the other hand, if you like arene, you may be have violence tendency in your mind. what's your opinion about this topic?
    by the way i am a raid player. forever!
    lol

Re: How to evaluate the raid players and arena players?

Not really. In general, to be successful at raiding is easier than being successful at arenas. Neither of them exclusively attract one type of person though. In fact, angry players often go for PvE more because they can't handle being beaten, whereas more 'stable' players will PvP, get their ass handed to them, figure out what they did wrong, and go return the favour.
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk
    Not really. In general, to be successful at raiding is easier than being successful at arenas. Neither of them exclusively attract one type of person though. In fact, angry players often go for PvE more because they can't handle being beaten, whereas more 'stable' players will PvP, get their ass handed to them, figure out what they did wrong, and go return the favour.
    rofl stereotype much? let me guess you arena and not raid?

How do you 'classify' the players that raid and arena successfully?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto
    rofl stereotype much? let me guess you arena and not raid?

How do you 'classify' the players that raid and arena successfully?
    Hey, he asked, I related my experiences. I do arena at the moment, in the past I've raided, before that I couldn't raid so I did battlegrounds (there weren't arenas back then). A good player can generally do either. Raids require better ability to do whatever 'dance' the encounter requires, to stay out of the fire, and to remember fight phases etc. Arenas require more adaptive play style but less memorisation.

He was asking "Are raiders more stable, and arena players more likely to rage". I said "no, in fact if you can't handle losing then you won't PvP for long before /ragequit". Seems fair to me.
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

You'll see calm people in both, and nerd ragers in both, that's pretty much it
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk
    I do arena at the moment, in the past I've raided, before that I couldn't raid so I did battlegrounds (there weren't arenas back then). A good player can generally do either.
    obligatory "i'm good" post.

Quote Originally Posted by Oprah
    obligatory "i'm good" post.
    Maybe I should rephrase that. A good player can generally do well at either. I do okay. :P

I'm just saying that I've spent time around hardcore raiders and I've spent time around hardcore PvPers, and while the PvPers are more competitive, the raiders tend to be the ones that nerdrage more. :P