Thread: ArP for me?

ArP for me?

Hey guys

I have just been feral tank for a few months, and now I wanna go back to Feral DPS.. Im about to gem my gear, buy im not entirely sure on what gems to choose..
    I have 52.67% crit unbuffed with only gear.. And if I get for 100% ArP I will get 609 Armorpenetration, and I am using Grim toll.. So would it be worth it for me to gem for armor penetration? or should I go with a mix between agi and ArP?..

thx in advance

Re: ArP for me?

You're a bit short, but if you're cheap and there's a good chance you'll get upgrades soon then go for it. Replacing 15 gems is not cheap.

well, soon I have enough triumph emblems to buy the Ring, which gives me 50 ArP

and replacing 15 gems is not cheap no.. But its easy to make money in wow anyway

and how much ArP do I need until im not "short" anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by kasperba123
    well, soon I have enough triumph emblems to buy the Ring, which gives me 50 ArP

and replacing 15 gems is not cheap no.. But its easy to make money in wow anyway

and how much ArP do I need until im not "short" anymore?
    I've heard numbers tossed around like 400-450 ArPen pre gemming. If you have 10+ sockets for red gems then you get anywhere from 600-650+ ArPen. I guess you're right around the switching mark so you shouldn't really notice any difference one way or another. Link your armory and we can give you upgrade suggestions.