Can't wait for Cross-faction communication!

When this goes live, I'm getting all the Tauren ladies RealID's and cybering them into oblivion from my human.

Yes. This is what I have been waiting four years for.

Deleted

Re: Can't wait for Cross-faction communication!

Will this really be possible? Kinda missed the posted, link please. Thanks.

Even if this is true it wouldn't make much difference to me I've had two accounts since I started this game I've always been able to communicate to both sides.
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

15+ Year Old Account

I think he is refering to the Battle.net Real ID :P

Quote Originally Posted by King Batley
    When this goes live, I'm getting all the Tauren ladies RealID's and cybering them into oblivion from my human.

Yes. This is what I have been waiting four years for.
    Ya but they have to want to add you... if they don't then there is no point.

He means Battle.net's Cross-server interaction. Wouldn't do cross-faction for the raging epeen kiddos who blast the other faction with racial slurs.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    He means Battle.net's Cross-server interaction. Wouldn't do cross-faction for the raging epeen kiddos who blast the other faction with racial slurs.
    No, if you have an alliance toon and you have friends with horde you can now cross faction whisper. Also it only lists 1 character after the change instead of 10 of the same person with alts and updates who you are on. Its gonna be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    No, if you have an alliance toon and you have friends with horde you can now cross faction whisper. Also it only lists 1 character after the change instead of 10 of the same person with alts and updates who you are on. Its gonna be cool
    Proof or it never happened.

One important thing to note is that "friends" means "mutual friend".

ie, you both have to add each other for it to work.

Proof or it never happened.
    My proof? go play diablo 2 with a friend, and them on your list, and get them to log on and off different characters, it updates what character they log into. its going to work the exact same.

My proof? go play diablo 2 with a friend, and them on your list, and get them to log on and off different characters, it updates what character they log into. its going to work the exact same.
    That's still dealing with Battle.net.

That's still dealing with Battle.net.
    Yes I know, but they are keeping it the same style for WoW, you will be able to talk to anyone in any blizzard game aswell.

Hey that's cool, I like that feature. No more confusion from people's alts and knowing which goes to whom.

It will be like Steam, guys. Plus if you merge your account now you can get the penguin pet early, which is odd because I thought it would be on the 11th. Anyway yeah I know about how the Real ID works. I'm just going to advertise it on the Hordies trade chat for the hell of it and talk to random people who add me. The cross-faction aspect just amuses me. And hey, I do have quite a few Horde friends, and I'm tired of logging into another character just to speak with them - or alt-tabbing to an instant messenger program.

Quote Originally Posted by King Batley
    Hey that's cool, I like that feature. No more confusion from people's alts and knowing which goes to whom.

It will be like Steam, guys. Plus if you merge your account now you can get the penguin pet early, which is odd because I thought it would be on the 11th. Anyway yeah I know about how the Real ID works. I'm just going to advertise it on the Hordies trade chat for the hell of it and talk to random people who add me. The cross-faction aspect just amuses me. And hey, I do have quite a few Horde friends, and I'm tired of logging into another character just to speak with them - or alt-tabbing to an instant messenger program.
    Well they are pushing for a Christmas release of 3.3 doesn't surprise me all this stuff is in overdrive.

They might as well just say "fuck it" and let us all communicate in game with our characters language, add friends, raid together and etc. (And still let us PvP. It's not like you can't understand your enemies language in real life war time.)They act like the whole faction barrier is up because of players trash talking each other. Well, not all Horde/Alliance players are juvenile twelve year olds who smash their faces into their keybords whenever a Horde or whatever appears. Plus, go play an actual competitive game with deathmatch and watch the trashtalk there. No one cares. Blizzard needs to stop trying to be a nanny.

Plus I remember some odd glitch when they introduced cross-realm battlegrounds, in one particular WSG match, horde and alliance could talk via the general chat. Guess what? No trash talk. Just "Damnit." and "Nice one." from both sides. Oh, and remember the Zombie event when we could communicate/trade between factions? I gave some Orc a few hundred gold so he could get his mount, and exchanged engineering goods with some blood elf. There wasn't shit talking going on there either.