Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Magtheridon horde

yes that pretty much a DUH... playing on a pvp server means PVP WILL HAPPEN.

so much tho if you do a search you find blizzard even saying they have no problem with ganking or camping on pvp servers cuz thats what you sign up for when u pick ur server...

no one is forcing you to play pvp hense why u can roll pve and have all the happy times u want with no one killing u.

I'm playing in maggy for 2 years now, It's original name is laggtheridon, befor that I was on normal servers, the maggy story is so easy, "I'm 12,let's transfer there and apply for nihilum". so we have nihilum fan club, nihilum#### and lots of other noobish guild there, It's cool to mention there is always a kungèn or kungén or something alike spamin /2 "hi kungen, I love you...". also it is a pvp server and over crowded with horde. I leave the conclusion to you ensidia is gone now and we all wish some cool /2 spammer 12 y/o players transfer to their new realm so we can breath for a very first time ...

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    so if i want to play on a pvp server, i have to enjoy getting ganked... supposedly as running into a capital screaming PLS KILL ME IT GETS ME WET CMN HURT ME HURT ME!

Finally you understand.

No, seriously, just chill dude. If they're ganking you in one spot, move to another. Player versus Player is just that. It's not Level80player versus Level80player.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Harvan
    It's NOT cute when idiots can't read, Marithas plays Horde on his home server.
    If true and playing on a PVP server, then he should be used to being ganked on sight. But considering the high level of PureWhine(tm) and the amount of time this sort of thing has been going on (since, oh, the beginning of WoW)... chances are he's totally full of shit.

Or do you believe everything you read on the Internet?

If so, I'm the Prince of Frantankistan and for only $5,000, I can hook you up with $5,000,000! Just send me a PM with all your personal and bank details and I'll hook you up. 100% guaranteed, buddy.
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellikk
    yes that pretty much a DUH... playing on a pvp server means PVP WILL HAPPEN.

so much tho if you do a search you find blizzard even saying they have no problem with ganking or camping on pvp servers cuz thats what you sign up for when u pick ur server...

no one is forcing you to play pvp hense why u can roll pve and have all the happy times u want with no one killing u.
    getting sent constantly to the grave (by constantly i mean every 10-20 minutes) is far from a playable enviorment
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona
    If true and playing on a PVP server, then he should be used to being ganked on sight. But considering the high level of PureWhine(tm) and the amount of time this sort of thing has been going on (since, oh, the beginning of WoW)... chances are he's totally full of shit.

Or do you believe everything you read on the Internet?

If so, I'm the Prince of Frantankistan and for only $5,000, I can hook you up with $5,000,000! Just send me a PM with all your personal and bank details and I'll hook you up. 100% guaranteed, buddy.
    full of shit
    -as in full of shit not playing on a pvp server with my main (horde)
    -full of shit i dont lvl an ally on mag
    -full of shit i dont get ganked

I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana
    k
    After reading through this whole post you are constantly defending ganking people much lower level. Your probably one of the baddies who can't pvp and sucks ass so he goes to redridge to gank lowbies. If you were a rogue you'd probably STEALTHING to kill a lowbie. Saw that the other day. How pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account

getting sent constantly to the grave (by constantly i mean every 10-20 minutes) is far from a playable environment
    Fixed

P. V. E. Server.

After reading through this whole post you are constantly defending ganking people much lower level. Your probably one of the baddies who can't pvp and sucks ass so he goes to redridge to gank lowbies. If you were a rogue you'd probably STEALTHING to kill a lowbie. Saw that the other day. How pathetic.
    I defend it because it is a part of the game. If you don't like it, shut the fuck up and go play on a PvE server.

The reason Blizzard made the "PVE" and "Role-Playing" servers was for people like you. End of story. ^^
    How can you look down on me? When i've buried you under my feet.

Fixed

P. V. E. Server.

I defend it because it is a part of the game. If you don't like it, shut the fuck up and go play on a PvE server.
    what part of getting killed 25 times during a total of 6 lvls do you call reasonable?

so outnumbering the other faction obligates you to KOS _ANY_ red-named-player you come across to (even tho their numbers are diminished)

and @ Mogrutana the braking news are : ye iam a player

Outnumbering has nothing to do with it, YOU rolled a pvp server duh duh duh deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperhxc
    The reason Blizzard made the "PVE" and "Role-Playing" servers was for people like you. End of story. ^^
    dumbass im playing on a pvp server for 2 years

10+ Year Old Account

what part of getting killed 25 times during a total of 6 lvls do you call reasonable?

I never called it reasonable. I call it a part of the fucking game.

full of shit
    -as in full of shit not playing on a pvp server with my main (horde)
    -full of shit i dont lvl an ally on mag
    -full of shit i dont get ganked
    Did you just admit that you're full of shit on all three accounts? I thought as much.

If not, perhaps you should consider asking mommy and daddy to hire a tutor for you. Your communication skills are shit. Actually, even if you did admit that you're full of shit (and it doesn't really matter either way -- you are, whether you admit it or not), go ahead and try to get that tutor.

EDIT: Just pretend the tutor is a nice piece of cake and whine to your mom about it. I'm sure she's used to it, and I'm sure the results show in your physique. Thus with all that ample experience under your sizable belt you shouldn't have any problem getting a tutor!
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

dumbass im playing on a pvp server for 2 years
    then shut up you should be used to it and im sure you've done your fair share of swooping down on some poor unsuspecting noob who didnt know what hit him. Part of rolling on a pvp server is the satisfaction of handing back some of those annoying time consuming ganks to the next generation of alts.

I never called it reasonable. I call it a part of the fucking game.
    im not new to the game, im now new to a pvp server, im not new to getting killed in a pvp enviorment
    however i am new to getting instagibbed 1 minute after leaving the inn(and than killed over and over) and this im "qqing" about

Well I have played on both a PvP server and a PvE. I hate PvP, I really do. I would rather own some noobs in COD or CS than freaking WoW, just more fun. I now play on PvE because I find the lore what really attracted me to the game, not PvP. If your tired of getting ganked, play on a PvE server then transfer to PvP at 80 (although I think thats the chump thing to do). Its going to happen, so get over it, its aggravating, but shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona
    Did you just admit that you're full of shit on all three accounts? I thought as much.

If not, perhaps you should consider asking mommy and daddy to hire a tutor for you. Your communication skills are shit. Actually, even if you did admit that you're full of shit (and it doesn't really matter either way -- you are, whether you admit it or not), go ahead and try to get that tutor.
    whether or not i can prove all three accounts and whether youre a dumbass not trying to understand the topic

im tempted to go roll horde on mag just to camp this annoying brat lol

aparently on kor'gall people bitch... a lot; confirm/deny
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD