Problem in arenas

I'm having a problem with arenas, since i started doing arena's on my priest i am frequently getting FPS drops, the FPS drops to 16 no more, no less, not even if i look at the floor zoomed in fully. The events when it occurs is allways different and it has happened in all arena maps. It's really weird cause i usually play arenas at max FPS. (60 due to vertical sync) Has anyone ever had this problem or do you know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I know this is quite possibly not the correct forum. But since i can't seem to log in to the official WoW forums ever since i merged with battlenet, this seemed like the next appropriate place to post it.

Re: Problem in arenas

there could be few issues:

1. check how it works without addons
    2. I guess you have noticed it after new patch? so delete all addons and "saved variables" folder for your character
    3. try again.
    4. if that doesn't help run repair
    5. run wow again without any addons
    6. check your graphic card new drivers - install them
    7. it could be a dust on your graphic card mean you need to clean it up
    8. check the temperature on ur CPU/graphic card/ram - temperature should be reasonable
    9. run wow again
    10. if that doesn't help go here and post your information --> http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.h...Id=11079&sid=1

Anyway, I have had massive fps drop in my wow since last patch, it was a WoW addons problem, normally i had like 60 everywhere then after patch i've had 5-6... new addons and clean up all folders fixed everything.

O.o I misread the post title to be "Problem in areas"

Thanks for the suggestions Pitoq, i'll try them out tomorrow.