Is it worth starting a new team!

Been doing some 2s for fun with a friend (aka terrible rating and win/loss ratio). Is it worth starting a new team from scratch once he his geared and our strats are more rehearsed and coordinated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Re: Is it worth starting a new team!

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think that starting a new team would just be for looks win-loss ratio wise. You would still have a personal rating that doesn't disapear until the end of the season. If your personal rating is low then on your new team you will start out facing others with that low rating.
    Hope that helps.
    80 - Mutilate/Mutilate Rogue
    80 - Prot/Holy Paladin
    80 - Resto/Resto Shaman
    80 - Moonkin/BOOMKIN Druid
    80 - Disc/Shadow Priest

Pretty much, your MMR will stay high unless you lose a bunch of games. So - if you want to start over, and have it be against worse teams, then tank 500 points and 50 losses on your current team so your MMR goes down before starting a new team (where really the only point is to have a good win/loss ratio).

No, it is not. as mentioned above you will still have the same MMR and will have a 50% win/loss ratio. Not to mention... who cares about win/loss ratio unless your 1 of the top 5 teams in the BG. Only thing that matters is your rating.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend