Low DPS question

So I was doing TOGC 10 man last night; my dps was super low on our downing beasts I was doing 3300 dps, and on Jurax i endded up doing 2800 dps. http://armorylite.com/us/Blackrock/Nordonn
    Heres my armory any ideas?

Re: Low DPS question

you are WAAAAAAAAAAAY over the hit cap. loose pyrite infuser, get DMC:G
    still 3300/ 2800 dps seems almost impossibly low. make sure you use SoV. get clcret. it'll help you with your rotation.

EDIT: also: drop glyph of exorcism. get glyph of consecration. make sure you use your "on use" trinkets with AW. try to AW as much as possible during an encounter but have AW ready for use when your shaman pops heroism.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Anyone ever look at the guides for these? Like, I dunno... the Expertise/Hit for Paladins (3.2) topic?

EDIT: BTW, IIRC didn\'t they make it so AW and hero would not both go into effect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    EDIT: BTW, IIRC didn\'t they make it so AW and hero would not both go into effect?
    since that makes perfect sense....hmmm ret pallies shouldnt be able to pop cooldowns when heroism/bloodlust is up but everyone else can...flawless
    Have an iPhone? Want to keep up to date with the latest iPhone news? Check out theiphonespot.net

15+ Year Old Account

Anyone ever look at the guides for these? Like, I dunno... the Expertise/Hit for Paladins (3.2) topic?

Yes this thread does fail because you were allowed to post in it MORAN. You hadn't littered these forums lately with your worthless posts...I thought maybe you did us all a favor and threw your computer into a river. Unfortunately I was wrong.

To the OP: What was the group composition? You were probably missing quite few buffs which seems to be the case lately when people post their 10 man dps numbers. It isn't always easy to maximize your buffs in a 10 man unless you are in a 25 man guild and have tons of people to pick from or everyone in a smaller guild has well geared offspecs.

Were you switching full time to adds on Jaraxxus? Did you let your SoV stacks fall off Jaraxxus when switching? Constantly stacking and restacking will kill your dps.

Without any buffs, 3300 for your gear sounds about right. With some buffs 4500+ sounds more reasonable but you gotta give us more information than an armory link.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Yes this thread does fail because you were allowed to post in it MORAN. You hadn't littered these forums lately with your worthless posts...I thought maybe you did us all a favor and threw your computer into a river. Unfortunately I was wrong.

To the OP: What was the group composition? You were probably missing quite few buffs which seems to be the case lately when people post their 10 man dps numbers. It isn't always easy to maximize your buffs in a 10 man unless you are in a 25 man guild and have tons of people to pick from or everyone in a smaller guild has well geared offspecs.

Were you switching full time to adds on Jaraxxus? Did you let your SoV stacks fall off Jaraxxus when switching? Constantly stacking and restacking will kill your dps.

Without any buffs, 3300 for your gear sounds about right. With some buffs 4500+ sounds more reasonable but you gotta give us more information than an armory link.
    Aren't you in the least bit fed up with the "My dps sucks, Halp! I don't want to actually research shit myself, I want it spoon fed to me" threads? There's like a million of them.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

You're kidding right? There are only a couple abilities/buffs in game that don't stack with AW. Heroism/Bloodlust is not on that list. Hysteria is one such buff that doesn't stack with AW. The reason being is that Bloodlust is a haste buff. AW and Hysteria are high percentage damage buffs.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    You're kidding right? There are only a couple abilities/buffs in game that don't stack with AW. Heroism/Bloodlust is not on that list. Hysteria is one such buff that doesn't stack with AW. The reason being is that Bloodlust is a haste buff. AW and Hysteria are high percentage damage buffs.
    I just remembered reading it in a patch note. I think it was one of those things they decided not to add in though.

@Swamp, I missed you too , I see you still enjoy seeing the same topics about people who don't care to look around =o!
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.

I had to go look find this one. Its not a blue post but this is what I was trying to reference.

Edit: As of patch 3.1.0, the effects will no longer stack.

Hysteria, Tricks of the Trade, Enrage, Wrecking Crew, Death Wish, Arcane Power, Owlkin Frenzy, The Beast Within and Avenging Wrath damage bonuses no longer stack together.
    Looks like this "little known secret" was known by them for a while...

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Are you spam clicking the pretty buttons as the light up or starting to spam click them about 1sec before they light up?

What priority are you using?

Are you expertise/hit capped?

Do you have sense undead up for undead encounters?

Are you using rawr+common sense to find upgrades?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    I had to go look find this one. Its not a blue post but this is what I was trying to reference.
    Ah thank you! I guess I read that wrong =/.

Get:
    263 Hit rating, try to not get over 275 (so that you don't sacrifice too much for other stats)
    26 Expertise (cap when hitting a mob from behind) that is ~218rating, or 135 rating with glyph of seal of vengeance
    skip Armor pen gear and try to change Agility gear for Strength (e.g. back and weapon)
    and from what i can see on your armory, get more crit, much more...

I dont know if its the website ur using as the link but it says you have low ap and extremely low crit. So i checked the wow armory.

Ur Gear has too much hit Try and get a diff trinket than Pyrite infusor.(Darkmoon card Greatness is always good).Try to get rid of your amor penetration gear as its not as good for Ret so that even items with less Str with the better green stats ur dps is actually better with that lower item. Make sure you are using the right clash. Remember that with 2 pc t9 that the new clash is Judge>HoW>CS>DS>Consecrate>exorcism>Holy Wrath. Your talents are fine its just that id advise you get rid of Anticipation FOr 3 points in divinity and 2 in Gaurdians favor for more solo/and raid help. YOu never need to dodge but you never know when you need to bop. YOu should also change GLyph of the wise for lay on hands. Never know when you need to use that as well.

Besides that make sure you are using the right seals. Especially on fights with adds like Jaraxsus. Your dps prob fell cause your stacks fell of when you switched to adds. But if you keep switching to SoComm on adds you should be fine.

And for those ppl saying when to use AoW. Use it almost everytime its up. The first thing i do is use Hand of Salvation and pop it. That makes sure its gonna be back up when we pop lust on either the worms or icehowl it would be back up.

Besides that upgrade ur gear and you should be fine. Run 10 or 25 ulduar ignis for a new cloak Id suggest the BS boots if you can spring for it.

Oh and regem. If the bonus is 4 str it isnt worth it.