Is hunter a good choice in 3.3???

So i kinda want to play my hunter hes level 70 and it takes no time to get 80. But i have a question(from another post i did) is hunter badge loot, assuming we will get triumphs from heroic, good? Assume that the heroic lich king 5 man will drop a ranged weapon 232 ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Is hunter a good choice in 3.3???

why play a class based on the loot he will get...

You should play a class because u like playing it, u like its mechanics and entire being.

whats up with people nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Dura

You should play a class because u like playing it, u like its mechanics and entire being.

Umm... because I'm already playing the class i want as a main i'm just looking for something new. All of my toons are either 80 or 70 so it'll be easy to get another one up. Also i said i want to play the hunter but its no fun if badge loot is worthless as i don't have the time to do too many raids until school is out. I'm asking because i got hunter to 70 and didn't do any raid so don't know much about it or at least don't want to do the research so yes I'm lazy.
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

The only class that really does not benefit from the non-tier badge loot are Elemental Shamans.

You're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    The only class that really does not benefit from the non-tier badge loot are Elemental Shamans.

You're fine.
    Cool sounds good then! And yes my main is Elemental Shaman and that is exactly why i want a class that will benefit decently from badge loot.

Absolutely right!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficious
    Absolutely right!
    Can I has shit on my nose too!?

Because you know what he wants better than he does?

What's up with people nowadays...