Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Chat window completely trashed

http://i34.tinypic.com/1688iok.jpg

Please help me fix this, as you can imagine this is quite annoying.

Re: Chat window completely trashed

Just... move it? In case you're new to this, move your mouse over the chat. You should get two tabs at the top right. Right click the left one, and select 'Unlock'. Move it to wherever you want, then just repeat what you did to unlock it, but choose 'Lock' instead.

Unless there's some problem I'm not seeing here.

15+ Year Old Account

You might have to go to interface options first to unluck them so you can move them around if its not possible to right click it :P

I already know how to do everything you said here I'll tell you what I sent the GM.

So I log on this morning, and my chat window is behind the list of my Presences, since I'm a DK, I don't understand how this happened, I think it's because I had installed a new UI, but then uninstalled it, and now my chat window is behind icons on my action bar. Please help me fix this problem. I don't want to move the chat window around I want it back to the way it was, and I when I click set back to default settings and just goes right behind the icons again. Please lend a hand.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFate15
    I already know how to do everything you said here I'll tell you what I sent the GM.

So I log on this morning, and my chat window is behind the list of my Presences, since I'm a DK, I don't understand how this happened, I think it's because I had installed a new UI, but then uninstalled it, and now my chat window is behind icons on my action bar. Please help me fix this problem. I don't want to move the chat window around I want it back to the way it was, and I when I click set back to default settings and just goes right behind the icons again. Please lend a hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana
    /hifive
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

your a moron, I'm saying I have presences since I'm a dk, way to make me state the obvious.

Blood Elf: Check.
    Anime Haircut: Check.
    DK: Check.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana
    I lol'd.

Just go into interface settings, unlock chat windows, move it, win

your a moron, I'm saying I have presences since I'm a dk, way to make me state the obvious.
    TAKINGJOKENOTSOEZ.

No need for jokes, when I'm asking for a solution to the problem, I don't need some little faggot talking shit from his mothers basement.

10+ Year Old Account

No need for jokes, when I'm asking for a solution to the problem, I don't need some little faggot talking shit from his mothers basement.

We've given you solutions. Read em out. If you're too stubborn to do it the right way, well, you can always push the big red button on the top right of this page.

Shit sorry Mr. Srs Bsns.

Take a joke

Unlock + Move your chat window.

A GM isn't going to fix your UI for you.

This thread is pretty much winning the internet.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

So....you want your chat window moved away from your presences/action bar....but you don't want to move your chat window....

You sir have quite the predicament. How to move something without moving it? I do not believe the internets can help you good sir.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

15+ Year Old Account

Grow a fucking pair.

this kid is so retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix
    Blood Elf: Check.
    Anime Haircut: Check.
    DK: Check.
    Mouse clicker: Check.

also what may be your problem is UI scale..

Damn, almost fell out of my chair, engaged in the instant laughter that ensued.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.