Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    The saying is no longer "SS or it didn't happen."...
    It's now officially "Fraps or it didn't happen!".
    Was thinking the exact same thing as i read some of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Nevor
    are you kidding?

proof:
    - "i killed fl on my own"
    - 2 screenshots where you cant see anything (no boss(boss clearly is in the second screen), no fightlog, no loots, etc)

counter proof:
    - no video How is this considered counter proof? Not everyone has a computer good enough to run Fraps and WoW at the same time, and still be playable. What's more, not everyone wants to buy/illegaly download(/afterwards piece together many 30sec clips) Fraps.
    - no explanation of strategy Stated in the OP he wanted to see if anyone else could figure it out.
    - lots of screenshot discrepancies and signs of manipulation Uuh, no? Any such claims have been objected to, because most of them are clearly not, and only two are possibly.
    - long in detail descriptions of game and boss mechanics which make this impossible True. But apparently he found some strat around this, hence why he felt it necessary to post as a world first, and didn't wanna give away the strat until someone else tried it too?

too bad i dont have an active wow account right now. i would photoshop you a perfect picture of killing anubarak just on my own...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vazhra
    His armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...alls&n=Pogghii This does not mean that some form of exploit was not involved. He also does not possess a complete i245 set. Two pieces of i219 and i232 along with three pieces of i226 (WoW-heroes.com shows thats the best gear set), placing his overall vehicle health lower than projected for math.

Again, post a kill video next week and it will shut up the flamers.

*EDIT* Retracted a statement I made which was not called for or accurate. Home sick from work and apparently my cognitive processes are affected. Think I will go level alts.
    Math was also done with the Missile Barrage hiting for 3.5k whereas his combat log in the second screen has it hiting for 2.5k.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneCucumber
    Math was also done with the Missile Barrage hiting for 3.5k whereas his combat log in the second screen has it hiting for 2.5k.
    Yep

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=62400

"He shouldn't give away strat unless someone else does it too"

Very weak argument. Giving the strat for something does not magically take away your World First claim on it. It also supports how you did it, which is proof of your world first claim.

Even if his PC is not good enough to Fraps it, he can easily tell the strat with some screenshots of pointers on how to do it, then people will see and try on their own.

Unless its a lie, there is nothing that prevents him from sharing the strat and showing us how he did it. Otherwise, as many others pointed out, its a fake and should not occupy space on a First Kills forum.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage

Very weak argument. Giving the strat for something does not magically take away your World First claim on it. It also supports how you did it, which is proof of your world first claim.
    Which is very different from what I'm saying. What I, and I assume he, even though he worded it badly, means is, that he wants to give someone else the chance to figure it out and feel clever for thinking outside the box.

You all got trolled.
    It's pathetic.

I think the strategy is pretty simple:

Fill raid group with 10 ppl.
    Have them enter the vehicles.
    Pull the boss.
    Hope that everyone else but you gets targeted.
    Kill the boss.
    Kick everyone from the raid.
    Make screen shot.
    ??? ???
    Profit

good!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage

Even if his PC is not good enough to Fraps it, he can easily tell the strat with some screenshots of pointers on how to do it, then people will see and try on their own.

Unless its a lie, there is nothing that prevents him from sharing the strat and showing us how he did it. Otherwise, as many others pointed out, its a fake and should not occupy space on a First Kills forum.
    thats why he obviously didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    I think the strategy is pretty simple:

Fill raid group with 10 ppl.
    Have them enter the vehicles.
    Pull the boss.
    Hope that everyone else but you gets targeted.
    Kill the boss.
    Kick everyone from the raid.
    Make screen shot.
    ??? ???
    Profit

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nufit
    "Previous week I have done it aswell"

Your picture clearly states that your last kill was done in 2 minutes and 28 seconds while your fastest kill was 2 minutes and 26 seconds... How come that this kill took you 7 minutes and 23 seconds?

I don't know if it is really soloable but you are 5 minutes slower on your second week that your first... I mean wtf!?

Two weeks ago I have done it aswell I just forgot to screenshot it.

That's what he said, that explains why...

<----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

But what I wonder is, how can you do it with 10 ppl in 2,5 min, and solo it in 7 min?
    That means you must be doing so much extra dmg then you're usually doing in a full raid:S. You should be doing 90% less dps, but only took 3 times as long

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyless
    But what I wonder is, how can you do it with 10 ppl in 2,5 min, and solo it in 7 min?
    That means you must be doing so much extra dmg then you're usually doing in a full raid:S. You should be doing 90% less dps, but only took 3 times as long
    No, the demolishers do most of the damage.

Fake until video is provided and since quite a few resets has gone by and he has not provided any videos, Its obvious he is talking out of his ass.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Krenus
    Fake until video is provided and since quite a few resets has gone by and he has not provided any videos, Its obvious he is talking out of his ass.
    whats fake? thats all is doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    whats fake? thats all is doable.
    Did you do it then?

10+ Year Old Account

this cant be soloed

if your trying to run from FL you won't be able to attack him try to back peddle your going to slow and FL scoots up and slams you

constant rockets would be beating on your demo, bike, engine

it doesn't matter how much Item score you have Bikes can only put out so much damage but can only take so much, rockets would kill them before long

Demo backpedaling would get you killed trying to drive forward and turning would get you killed, trying to do the pyrite way you would die before it takes a chunk out of FL

Engine don't do much besides hold onto FL and stop flame vents

Fail post is fail Fail Trolls are fail
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxador
    Did you do it then?
    I should shut the fuck up my ignorant mouth... no its not soloable when you switch to passenger your siege auto destroys so no you can't pick up Pyro so you won't have enough damage even with ToC 25m HM gear.

I have a suggestion for a proof.

Fraps may/may not work because of:
    1. Private server
    2. PC unable to use Fraps+WoW at the same time

What I suggest is:

1. Get 39 members of MMO Champion, who play on EU realms (In Profile there's Date Registered and it have to be before Ulduar go live - to prevent making of fake MMOC accounts about this)
    2. All these 39 make a new fresh level 1 character on his realm.
    3. Register the names and characters before the event here on MMOC (Screenshot of character select page of your level 1 character on his realm, posted from your MMOC account)
    4. Fill a raid with Pogghii (39+1 = total raid slots, so no members except him can be in the zone, but all can watch his health frame).
    5. Screenshot of full raid frames with all 39 MMOC members shown there + FL body.

If you don't believe one person, you can't deny a proof from 39 more.

I forgot to post this, someone's probably beat me to it by now, so sorry!

annotated:
    THIS LOOKS SHOPPED! I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME.