Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Congrats.

  2. #42

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly
    fix't


  3. #43

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Nufit
    "Previous week I have done it aswell"

    Your picture clearly states that your last kill was done in 2 minutes and 28 seconds while your fastest kill was 2 minutes and 26 seconds... How come that this kill took you 7 minutes and 23 seconds?

    I don't know if it is really soloable but you are 5 minutes slower on your second week that your first... I mean wtf!?
    Because DBM doesn't distinguish between 10 and 25-man raids. His 25 man could have killed him in a short amount of time after he had already solo'd it in 10-man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

    TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

  4. #44
    Fluffy Kitten llDemonll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    6,581

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    he didn't legitly solo it unless he can provide fraps of him doing it.

    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

  5. #45

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    he didn't legitly solo it unless he can provide fraps of him doing it.
    I dont see any reason why you shouldnt trust me. if you say some hard arguments that proofs that I am lying, then it will be usefull, and I cant provide fraps atm. because I am saved.

  6. #46

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    he didn't legitly solo it unless he can provide fraps of him doing it.
    Wow. Just wow. Fraps doesn't prove any legitimacy to a claim. Fraps does work when you play on private servers. What will "prove" it for me is if he could explain his strategy.

    How he can survive changing vehicles with FL directly on top of him (convenient motorcycle placement?)
    How his are not instantly destroyed. If he's pursuing you and your vehicle is unmanned, the vehicle will be instantly destroyed.
    Kiting? Can't shoot pyrite and kite him at the same time. Can't take more than 4-5 hits just standing there.
    Reloading pyrite while being pursued without being instantly destroyed while changing seat positions.
    Can't put him into overload either to change vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  7. #47

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark
    Wow. Just wow. Fraps doesn't prove any legitimacy to a claim. Fraps does work when you play on private servers. What will "prove" it for me is if he could explain his strategy.

    How he can survive changing vehicles with FL directly on top of him (convenient motorcycle placement?)
    How his are not instantly destroyed. If he's pursuing you and your vehicle is unmanned, the vehicle will be instantly destroyed.
    Kiting? Can't shoot pyrite and kite him at the same time. Can't take more than 4-5 hits just standing there.
    Reloading pyrite while being pursued without being instantly destroyed while changing seat positions.
    Can't put him into overload either to change vehicles.
    It is a case of much wiping, much learning and some luck. the first 60% isnt close at being a problem, the last 40% is going very very slow.
    I had 72k hp left when I killed him. and yes I switched vehicles some times. But I like this tactical part of the game, and I hope someone else has the same fun doing this as I had. btw, the theory from me being on a private server is bullshit I even posted a armory link and you can contact me ingame if you want.

  8. #48

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Poghii
    It is a case of much wiping, much learning and some luck. the first 60% isnt close at being a problem, the last 40% is going very very slow.
    I had 72k hp left when I killed him. and yes I switched vehicles some times. But I like this tactical part of the game, and I hope someone else has the same fun doing this as I had. btw, the theory from me being on a private server is bullshit I even posted a armory link and you can contact me ingame if you want.
    Or it proves you have a character on a private server and on real servers. That's not a very good explanation for strategy either.

    I'm not saying I don't believe you nor do I even really care but you aren't giving very good proof of actually doing it.


  9. #49
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia
    Its not that we are zero minded, its just that there is no possible way for it to be done. The only way it could be done is if its on a private server and here's my reasoning why. On the live servers once you start the Flame Leviathan fight all vehicles that have passengers in them stay active, those that don't fall apart and die and do not respawn during the fight. In order to receive more pyrite you would have to get in the passenger seat of the demolisher, again causing it to dismantle due to no driver. So in order to use multiple vehicles you would have to have multiple people. Went in there with a couple other people last night to 4 man it and we tried to leave vehicles there, but as I describe what would happen to you happened to us.

    So either grats on bugging out the event hardcore to make the vehicles stay or grats on having others help you and manipulate the meter / boot them from the party so its not shown.

    Now if you truly did it then you wouldn't have any problems next week recording a video of it to be shown, otherwise you know your telling tales/ =(
    You're retarded. If you're in a Demo by yourself you can jump to the passenger seat and grab more pyro without it being destroyed, I do it all the time on live.

  10. #50

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    what type of damagemeter do you use in your screenshot? That what shows hoch much damage you did with what exact spell. it looks neat.

  11. #51

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    That screenshot isn't proof of anything. You could have easily did it with more people (off liner could've gone off line for screenshot), you 'didn't have time to take a picture before Flame Leviathan spawned' which is a HELL of a long time considering you have to loot him first, and then wait for it to despawn... which means you could've killed it with others, claimed in guild that it was solo'd (hence the scrolling up on the chat bar), waited for everyone to leave, then took the screenshot. However, some of these may be untrue, you may have actually solo'd it, but if you want people to believe you, please post a good piece of evidence.



    Thanks to addgreenmana for the signature.

  12. #52

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurfab
    what type of damagemeter do you use in your screenshot? That what shows hoch much damage you did with what exact spell. it looks neat.
    I use Skada. After what I think the second most used damage meter, I use it because I prefer the looks above the recount looks.

  13. #53

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffamran
    That screenshot isn't proof of anything. You could have easily did it with more people (off liner could've gone off line for screenshot), you 'didn't have time to take a picture before Flame Leviathan spawned' which is a HELL of a long time considering you have to loot him first, and then wait for it to despawn... which means you could've killed it with others, claimed in guild that it was solo'd (hence the scrolling up on the chat bar), waited for everyone to leave, then took the screenshot. However, some of these may be untrue, you may have actually solo'd it, but if you want people to believe you, please post a good piece of evidence.

    He has mage food.

    And a healthstone.

    And of course, cropped picture is cropped.


  14. #54

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Poghii
    It is a case of much wiping, much learning and some luck. the first 60% isnt close at being a problem, the last 40% is going very very slow.
    I had 72k hp left when I killed him. and yes I switched vehicles some times. But I like this tactical part of the game, and I hope someone else has the same fun doing this as I had. btw, the theory from me being on a private server is bullshit I even posted a armory link and you can contact me ingame if you want.
    Actually, the private server comment was meant to debunk the "fraps or it didn't happen". And where have I heard the "some luck" before...oh! Yogg + 0

    I will remain skeptical that this was done without exploit until some sort of strategy or basic overview of the fight can be provided. Too many mechanics are in place that would prevent this sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

  15. #55

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffamran
    That screenshot isn't proof of anything. You could have easily did it with more people (off liner could've gone off line for screenshot), you 'didn't have time to take a picture before Flame Leviathan spawned' which is a HELL of a long time considering you have to loot him first, and then wait for it to despawn... which means you could've killed it with others, claimed in guild that it was solo'd (hence the scrolling up on the chat bar), waited for everyone to leave, then took the screenshot. However, some of these may be untrue, you may have actually solo'd it, but if you want people to believe you, please post a good piece of evidence.

    IF you would have done some research you could have find out that the shaman Apenootje is lvl 63 and therefore couldnt participate in the fight. Before Flame Levathian despawned, I made a screenshot, went writing this threath. Copy/pasted something else, and my screenshot was gone. Therefore I needed to make a new one.
    How would you explain that I am the only one on Skada... why am I bothering with people that doesnt believe anything..

  16. #56

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    He has mage food.

    And a healthstone.

    And of course, cropped picture is cropped.
    That proofs nothing, seriously. I ran VoA25 before I killed him, there I got my healthstone and mage food.
    I dont get why people dont believe me, when I truelly solo'd him.
    AND if you took the freakin' time to read the replies YOU would have seen that I have posted the fully uncut version.
    dumb flamer is dumb.

  17. #57

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Poghii
    I dont get why people dont believe me, when I truelly solo'd him.
    You don't have any real evidence. As people pointed out already, screenshots are easy to manipulate.
    People wouldn't doubt you if you had a video of the actual kill.

    But who gives a crap about what other people think.
    If you did it, good for you.
    If you manipulated the screen shot... Who gives a damn.


  18. #58

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    You cant claim a world first without at least a video.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

  19. #59

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    It was solo'd back when ulduar was on PTR.

    Needless to say its not hard. Run a few vehicles up and swap every once in a while. Its longer then 10 seconds with no one till they despawn.

    If your in the passenger seat with no driver they can explode after a minute or so.
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

  20. #60

    Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

    Quote Originally Posted by Poghii
    That proofs nothing, seriously. I ran VoA25 before I killed him, there I got my healthstone and mage food.
    I dont get why people dont believe me, when I truelly solo'd him.
    AND if you took the freakin' time to read the replies YOU would have seen that I have posted the fully uncut version.
    dumb flamer is dumb.
    Angry liar is angry.

    And just so you know, your full version seems to be missing a corpse. I fail to believe it took you so long to push the print screen button that FL despawned.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •