Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

The vehicles after you kill FL despawn right away and I see 2 demo's in the back round. I haven't played since 2 weeks after ulduar came out and this could have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    I forgot to post this, someone's probably beat me to it by now, so sorry!

annotated:
    THIS LOOKS SHOPPED! I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME.
    ITS FAKE B-T-W

SO WHERE'S THAT VIDEO BRO? YOU CARED ENOUGH ABOUT PROVING YOUR POINT FOR THIS LONG AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOLLOWED UP ON WHAT YOU SAID

Might be tricky but I guess not too hard though ^^... The 2x Demolisher + Chopper pretty much gave it away... Good job figuring that out

And no, the vehicles don't despawn anymore if they are in combat with FL and no one is on the main seat. Though you lose stacks, if you switch places in the demolisher since they will start a new stack instead of refreshing the old one if you shoot again.

Fake.

Rest of the raid is simply in different raidgroups, which you have chosen to hide on your Grid.

Pathetic attempt.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

Quote Originally Posted by Ruki
    SO WHERE'S THAT VIDEO BRO? YOU CARED ENOUGH ABOUT PROVING YOUR POINT FOR THIS LONG AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOLLOWED UP ON WHAT YOU SAID
    aswell.

I checked his achieves and he/she hasn't done Take Out Those Turrets achieve

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    I should shut the fuck up my ignorant mouth...
    ...lolwut?

Cool! Gz
    Rorre the erroR

This is obvoiously fake. Solo'ing FL, in a salvaged demolisher? Hows he gonna replenish his pyrite? He cant alone. fake fake fake fake
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Poghii
    How would you explain that I am the only one on Skada... why am I bothering with people that doesnt believe anything..
    No idea if someone wrote it already (Cba reading all), but at least in Recount there is option (I believe its Shift+left click on person)to remove him from damage-healing in that fight, not saying that you did that, just that it's doable.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

This is such an obvious fake, please lock the thread and punish the poster, or we're going to see even more of these cheap ways to get some undeserved e-fame.

There is a guy that soloed Leviathan on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GXaezCDIfw
    Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    I should shut the fuck up my ignorant mouth...
    lolwut...?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    GJ Sherlock the " fuzzies " are converting a screenshot at low quality, Pretty amazing so many people are so angry for someone using their time in wow as they see fit, GJ has never been solo'd legit not even on PTR.
    The fuzzies could be from converting @ low quality [quite common], but fuzzyness along lines is also common among people trying to "hide" the lines of a cropped picture. The fuzzyness is pretty similar and difficult to distinguish between the two.

Now the other things the person mentioned....are -NOT- from converting a LQ picture, so GJ on not reading the entire comment before responding.

There are other things in the picture that should make you go O_o.

Quote Originally Posted by Andenanders
    There is a guy that soloed Leviathan on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GXaezCDIfw
    So if this guy did do it with fraps to back it up, it is possible that the OP did it as well.

Only thing is that the guy with the fraps did it in under 4 minutes, but the OP took 7. Not sure how he could have survived that long, if he did it.

I hope he posts a video.

Hm, this thread somehow remind me of something.

Maybe it is that every single time someone claims to have done anything even mildly unusual, there spawn about 50 guys who all say that a) This is insanely easy and does not matter at all, despite never even having tried it, and also b) it is all fake and never happened. Than they procede to point out "flaws" in the proves given, of which usually 80-90% are easily discarded, but there is always something new.

Than, maybe a few weeks later, more proof appears, or other people do the same thing, and suddenly it is alright.

I atleast do not believe that every single other human being out there will try to fool me, so unless there is relevant proof that something is wrong, and not just "Hm, that looks strange", i will believe that the according event happened. Especially when there is no reason to believe otherwise.

Oh, and to the people saying "He always replies and defends his position, that proves he is guilty." Let me guess. Would there have been no replies, you would have said: "Ok, after being called out as fake, he does not respond. That proves it." This somehow looks like a witchhunt to me.

very impressive ....actually that should be an achievement
    btw have you done it before ?? because in the screen says ''FL soloed again''

Quote Originally Posted by Aykz
    very impressive ....actually that should be an achievement
    btw have you done it before ?? because in the screen says ''FL soloed again''
    Try reading the OP... : And don't worry, you only have to make it to line 3...
    /thread