Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Re: World first: Flame Levathian solo'd. Pogghii <Shattered Halls>

Quote Originally Posted by Aykz
    very impressive ....actually that should be an achievement
    btw have you done it before ?? because in the screen says ''FL soloed again''
    Try reading the OP... : And don't worry, you only have to make it to line 3...
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Andenanders
    There is a guy that soloed Leviathan on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GXaezCDIfw
    now this is proof

and very bugged behaviour from FL there lol
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    Hm, this thread somehow remind me of something.

Maybe it is that every single time someone claims to have done anything even mildly unusual, there spawn about 50 guys who all say that a) This is insanely easy and does not matter at all, despite never even having tried it, and also b) it is all fake and never happened. Than they procede to point out "flaws" in the proves given, of which usually 80-90% are easily discarded, but there is always something new.

Than, maybe a few weeks later, more proof appears, or other people do the same thing, and suddenly it is alright.

I atleast do not believe that every single other human being out there will try to fool me, so unless there is relevant proof that something is wrong, and not just "Hm, that looks strange", i will believe that the according event happened. Especially when there is no reason to believe otherwise.

Oh, and to the people saying "He always replies and defends his position, that proves he is guilty." Let me guess. Would there have been no replies, you would have said: "Ok, after being called out as fake, he does not respond. That proves it." This somehow looks like a witchhunt to me.
    idk man, whenever there's a new scientific discovery it is often met with healthy skepticism from many other scientists in the scientific community who then try to replicate the experiment and either confirm or discredit the original findings.

the same thing is going on here, just with a little more flaming going on... then again, this isnt exactly a professional setting either.

so about the extra vehicles in the background... first he says he drove them there so he can switch.. now he is saying they are there because the dwarfs drove them up...

has he come back to the thread since page 10?
    It's just a game.

i would like to see a video of it

Brewmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Nufit
    "Previous week I have done it aswell"

Your picture clearly states that your last kill was done in 2 minutes and 28 seconds while your fastest kill was 2 minutes and 26 seconds... How come that this kill took you 7 minutes and 23 seconds?

I don't know if it is really soloable but you are 5 minutes slower on your second week that your first... I mean wtf!?
    you dumbass it is reffering too the one he did before the solo.

Good job btw mate keep up the good work
    Insert Signiture here.