1. #1

    An Additional Paladin T10 Thread

    Since all of the armor sets are resembling different members of the Scourge, what would that leave for the Paladin set to look like? Maybe some type of Valkyr? If this was so, then we'd have a pretty awesome white set or something similar, but the green icons and textures that we have so far seem to be geared in a different direction entirely. What are they trying to model the armor after?

  2. #2

    Re: An Additional Paladin T10 Thread

    Why make another thread?

    Ah well, im still leaning towards priests and paladins being the only armors that will align themselves more with the Argent Crusade as opposed to modelling them after certain Scourge creatures.

    Before i saw this "green" i also had a backup hunch. I was thinking something resembling Warrior Priests from the Warhammer Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

  3. #3
    Moderator Krekko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    4,318

    Re: An Additional Paladin T10 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Why make another thread?

    Ah well, im still leaning towards priests and paladins being the only armors that will align themselves more with the Argent Crusade as opposed to modelling them after certain Scourge creatures.

    Before i saw this "green" i also had a backup hunch. I was thinking something resembling Warrior Priests from the Warhammer Universe.
    I hear terrible things happen when you actually continue on an already existing thread instead of making a new one..... Terrible, horrible things, especially when you are aware that other threads are existent.

    That being said ANOTHER THREAD Seriously?

    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

    WoW Level Scaling Feature

  4. #4
    Bloodsail Admiral huangzhong9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: An Additional Paladin T10 Thread

    i assume the other thread had too many pages for the OP to read and see that his ideas are already in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

    -huangzhong9
    hero member

  5. #5

    Re: An Additional Paladin T10 Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    I hear terrible things happen when you actually continue on an already existing thread instead of making a new one..... Terrible, horrible things, especially when you are aware that other threads are existent.

    That being said ANOTHER THREAD Seriously?

    Happens to practically all topics here, from twinks to PvP to Pallies to every bit of new raid information. Business as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

  6. #6
    I am Murloc! Nienniora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    5,161

    Re: An Additional Paladin T10 Thread

    i ask for a gentle lock.. oh wait no go hardcore plz!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •