Suggestion- Tier10 Previews, Show Cata Race/class combos

Something i think would be really cool is when showing the tier 10 preview to show also the races that can be that class come Cata

If we could see things like Troll Druids wearing tier 10/ Tauren wearing tier 10 paladin and priest etc

This would be great.

Re: Suggestion- Tier10 Previews, Show Cata Race/class combos

no one else would like to see this?

Sounds like a good idea to me, wouldn't mind seeing how tauren's look as pallies, or trolls as druids, etc.

i'll be more than happy to look at troll druid in tier 10

just head over to wowhead.com and look up a certain tier set. Then go to view in 3D, and you can pick any race to put the armor on, male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperScrotum
    just head over to wowhead.com and look up a certain tier set. Then go to view in 3D, and you can pick any race to put the armor on, male or female.
    i can also go on a character and look at it like that......for tier sets already out.

Im asking about the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Obviously I have no idea how hard it is to get characters in "poses", but the stiff frontal view human baldy in tier set might be the reason ppl QQ about some armor.

They look better like this:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/un...er10sneak.html
    I agree with det. By no means should Blizz post the tier sets on the retarded looking humans.
    It's sad to see that they dont use http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/items/armorsets/ to post that stuff anymore.

Yay! Show tauren T10 paladin! (T8 helmet looks stupid on tauren)
    And show shaman T10 for dwarves..oh wait..show the fucking T10 for shamans on a human at least >.<
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?