10+ Year Old Account

Re: Common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by viovio
    1. Fire is bad. Don't stand in it.
    nono, standing in fire increases ur dps
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=44396
    Errare Humanum Est

When you kill a boss, all druids must go bearform and teabag the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed
    When you kill a boss, all druids must go bearform and teabag the dead.

win

Don't join a group if you know have to leave within 30 mins
    Don't join a group if you will pretend you have to leave because you've wiped once

The most inportant thing in raids:
    Don't die!

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    No it should be... learn to /assit
    Looks like you're still working on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruberchoice
    who lomg untill its fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky
    Looks like you're still working on that one.
    LOL

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

n. Research your class/spec/itemization/role.
    n - corollary. If you don't know about other class/spec/itemization/roles, stfu.

I ran into a combat rogue stacking Spirit gems the other day... for "out of combat health regen."

I ran into a deep destro 'lock (with a cookie cutter spec) spamming Shadow Bolts and gemming for Spell Pen. When asked why (I keep hoping some of these people have reasons that make sense and I'll learn something), he answered that "all" Warlocks spammed Shadow Bolt... and that Spell Pen made his spells "hit harder."

I run into a LOT of people with gear that's ungemmed and unenchanted.

I run into a LOT of people who ask "which is better, [x] or [y]"? I always want to answer "you tell me." (It's best when they're not even the same class I am: I've had two different mages ask me that question in the last three weeks... and I play a 'lock!)

The flip side - the corollary - are the people who really don't know squat about a class, but are willing to argue that something is wrong anyway... I play a deep demo spec in PvE (the cookie cutter raid utility spec); I'm constantly amazed by people who tell me that destruction is the "only" viable PvE 'lock spec.

Quote Originally Posted by viovio
    Copy and paste the list as you add.
    Some people clearly didn't read this Let's continue

2. Mob should face away from the raid.
    3. Skull First
    4. if the boss starts casting (x) Nova, gtfo
    5. Watch aggro.
    6. Notify raid if you afk.
    7. Check to see if you have your basic buffs.
    8. Deadly boss mods for PvE.
    9. Don't be afraid to ask questions, because ignorance can cause wipes.
    10. Don't need on armors that aren't proficient for your class. E.G. Warriors, Paladins, DK's wear plate. They shouldn't be rolling on cloth.
    11. When joining a raid or group, it is common sense that the endurance of the encounter can take up to more than an hour.
    12. Dont start dpsing an add the second it spawns.
    13. Give more credit to that what the guy-with-the-crown-icon-above-his-frame says
    14. Be polite and show others respect, you will get the same back. If not, the other player is underaged, has a mental problem or is very angry for some strange reason.

if you die and don't know why ??? instead of tabbing out to read MMO-champion, sit there and WATCH THE GROUP. numerous failures on heigan and thaddius gave me so much knowledge from watching them, i became amazing. and you can do! with my new book, [How not to fail: In 9000 easy steps]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

6. I dont care how many times you've done Koralon GET DBM NAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

3. Skull First
    5. Watch aggro.
    10. Don't need on armors that aren't proficient for your class. E.G. Warriors, Paladins, DK's wear plate. They shouldn't be rolling on cloth.
    11. When joining a raid or group, it is common sense that the endurance of the encounter can take up to more than an hour.
    13. Give more credit to that what the guy-with-the-crown-icon-above-his-frame says
    14. Be polite and show others respect, you will get the same back. If not, the other player is underaged, has a mental problem or is very angry for some strange reason.
    15.dont stand at the dragons tail or his head melee's
    16.(most classes)use flasks they are cheap enough
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sin3671
    not for me or any one i have ever raided or been in a group with skull is always 1st target X 2nd star 3rd
    Deady boss mod, uses Skull and Cross to mark debuffs and other stuff...
    So basicly 90% of all raiders who does have DBM installed, ( required for all raiders i encountered ) uses other marks as 1st and 2nd tarket to be nuked..
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpttrips
    3. Skull First
    5. Watch aggro.
    15.dont stand at the dragons tail or his head melee's
    16.(most classes)use flasks they are cheap enough
    17. Pay the fuck attention!

This list shouldn't even exist. I remember my first time in 25 Ulduar with my new guild, one-shotting the first several bosses without ever having done any Ulduar content prior to then. It isn't hard to learn most fights as you go. This game is, for the most part, incredibly easy.

Just /gkick everyone that lacks common sense and you'll be one-shotting any fight that doesn't have "Hardmode" slapped on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by L2theuka
    "OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

have fun?