Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Anyone notice priests dont bitch?

Name say it all, i love priest forums for the pure fact priests dont bitch, we cop nerfs alot (this isnt bitching) but take it on the chin, keep it up peeps, we'll be flavor one day, ps this also goes for AJ forums, check em out

Re: Anyone notice priests dont bitch?

Disc Priests have been overpowered since season 3.

Priests get nerfed?

I roffled hard.

forgotten the Circle of Healing nerf already?

tsk tsk.
    There is no Arthas, only Ner'zhul.

Quote Originally Posted by _Cin
    forgotten the Circle of Healing nerf already?
    You mean the -change- which helped Holy priests cast other spells than CoH?

That depends on what you mean. I've heard many priest bitch about many things - not always about getting nerfed, but mostly because they were bitching about being priest and how Paladins get all the cool shit.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Any class that can MC you and force you off a cliff is OP imo!!!

*Good* priests did use their other spells. The 'change' forced bad priests to learn to play.

Priests arent underpowered, just takes the highest skill cap out of the healers cause u cant turtle. Btw u can MC off cliffs nemore it blinks em back up, play a priest plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Berdine
    Priests arent underpowered, just takes the highest skill cap out of the healers cause u cant turtle. Btw u can MC off cliffs nemore it blinks em back up, play a priest plz.
    Cant*

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    how Paladins get all the cool shit.
    erm.. what? O_O
    paladins didnt get a new healing spell since.. vanilla?

Well last time my ass got tossed off a cliff I certainly didn't blink back up. I hit the ground pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace
    Well last time my ass got tossed off a cliff I certainly didn't blink back up. I hit the ground pretty hard.
    was that like 3 years ago? unless u were really unlucky, jumping ppl off cliffs cancels MC and blinks them back up to solid ground, i try and do it alot

Quote Originally Posted by lave
    erm.. what? O_O
    paladins didnt get a new healing spell since.. vanilla?
    they only currently have every spec viable 2k+ in arena, id give up divine hymn to have holy viable in arena

was that like 3 years ago? unless u were really unlucky, jumping ppl off cliffs cancels MC and blinks them back up to solid ground, i try and do it alot
    I am talking in BG's. If a priest is camping the lumber mill, my ass is going for leap without a doubt.

I will admit, i don't notice as many priests that QQ as any other class. And the CoH nerf was actually an extremely smart move on blizzards part as it did force priests to take more notice of what they had. Also, i recall another nerf to... Serendipity? Not 100% on the name, but oh christ, that shit was funny.

But i do agree that priests are probably the class that QQ's the least... but that doesn't mean they don't have a whinge every now and then like the rest of us
    There is no Arthas, only Ner'zhul.

Quote Originally Posted by _Cin
    I will admit, i don't notice as many priests that QQ as any other class. And the CoH nerf was actually an extremely smart move on blizzards part as it did force priests to take more notice of what they had. Also, i recall another nerf to... Serendipity? Not 100% on the name, but oh christ, that shit was funny.

But i do agree that priests are probably the class that QQ's the least... but that doesn't mean they don't have a whinge every now and then like the rest of us
    Lol well i was lucky cause i played a spirit priest in BC in BT so i never learnt to rotate COH in, but yeh it was required, but then druids got it to haha, if u look at the AJ forums the only thing pvp priests ask for is shadowfiend to not get so easily kited, IE 1 cyclone counters a 5 min spell, and for a slight scaling of manaregen so we dont fail so hard in the department, thats it :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace
    Any class that can MC you and force you off a cliff is OP imo!!!
    That is the only way to kill a rogue

And yes, priests DO bitch a lot. Read more shadow dps QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Zka
    That is the only way to kill a rogue

And yes, priests DO bitch a lot. Read more shadow dps QQ
    shadow dps is fine lol, i have a shadow offspec, i pull 3.8k in shit dps, its just theory crafters who care that they pull 2% under mages or some shit, TBH i only really pvp because i dont have time to raid hardcore also i find it boring after raiding hardcore nax/maly/ulduar, but yes shadow priests do QQ alot :P

I bitch about other players, but not my healing :P
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

Quote Originally Posted by Riltia
    I bitch about other players, but not my healing :P
    vent arena raging makes my day, i do it, alot, generally at cleave teams on ROV when i dont even leave the starting stage before i have COI on me and am trained, Or spell cleave globalling my rogue omnomnom