Poll: Which warrior set do you like the best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which warrior set do you like the best?

There have probably been other polls like this in here, but I haven't seen any recently, and its the perfect time to make one since T10 has just been released.

I personally like the original tier 3 the best. The colors seem to fit it more than the new t7.5 set.

Re: Which warrior set do you like the best?

Never got to experience it, but I like to look of Tier 6, the helmet is the real clinching factor in the appearance of it.

6 for sure. I still walk around dal in it all the time. Then 3,5,1,8,2,4,9,7/10. Can't pick which one is the worst because 7 and 10 are both just terrible.

I'm going to vote Tier 1 Might.

Simply because when I first played WoW I heard all this hype about how warriors were so amazing, and back then I would think about how epics were described in the WoW instruction booklet:

"These items are epic in scope and power"

omg, good times....

This was back when everything was new of course; I would think that plate armor was awesome as opposed to cloth and leather (which oftentimes look as if they're made out of plate)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh gosh, I can remember just sitting on worldofwarcraft.com just staring at the armor sets....

This was because I did not have good internet (AKA dial-up) at the time, and the patches would appear massive and would NEVER load.

I actually bought one of the dungeon guides and always look through the pictures, and see Molten Core, Blackwing's Lair, and Ahn'qiraj... And I thought those were THE MOST AMAZING things ever.

(Nostalgias' a bitch like that)

The WoW dungeon master guide would also include tier set pics, loot lists with stats, and questlines featuring pics for each particular instance/raid.

<3 Warriors

/rant
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

6 is by far my favorite it just looked like i am gonna mess your day up and the tier plus the bulwark of azzonith is just win

10+ Year Old Account

peeps gotta separate t9 into two different categories. the difference between alliance and horde is big.

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo
    peeps gotta separate t9 into two different categories. the difference between alliance and horde is big.
    at least he seperated t3 and t7/7.5, the other polls have them mixed in and color does make a difference, but what you say is also true

on topic: t6 was definitely the best, i remember wanting to level my nelf war just for that

The first set was the best. It didn't have the fantasy-fag look every other set following does. Yeah I want my pauldrons to be glowing with fairy magic.

Tier 3 would have won if it didn't get butchered at level 80. I like tier 3 and tier 6 about equally myself.

loved T3 pre wotlk....but im a fan of T6! gatta love remembering grappling tanks and healers over that token as a hunter
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

T6 is still the best.

T8 (not 8.5) is very nice too though, just s shame people don't like the goats.
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

Tier 6 - Onslaught

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorenko
    loved T3 pre wotlk....but im a fan of T6! gatta love remembering grappling tanks and healers over that token as a hunter
    T3. Don't let this xpac fool you, that was the hardest Tier set to get in the history of WoW and will most likely always be known as that. The black Dreadnaught with the blue glow was win, and the only set to come close to it was T6.5 from SWP imo.

t6 was win.

Since wotlk warrior sets have gone downhill imo anyway. All the spikes and skulls and stuff go on dk sets now so we get what? rams? pigs? awesomestuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn
    T3. Don't let this xpac fool you, that was the hardest Tier set to get in the history of WoW and will most likely always be known as that. The black Dreadnaught with the blue glow was win, and the only set to come close to it was T6.5 from SWP imo.
    never said T3 was easy to get?
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

t6, taurens looked like a freaking panzer using that gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorenko
    never said T3 was easy to get?
    Wasn't implying that you did. Just that the accessibility of Dreadnaught in WoTLK seemed to de-value the original set in many peoples eyes. People will always have the T7 and 7.5 sets in the back of their mind whenever they think of T3, and that's sad because the original looked much, much better than the revamped set.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn
    Wasn't implying that you did. Just that the accessibility of Dreadnaught in WoTLK seemed to de-value the original set in many peoples eyes. People will always have the T7 and 7.5 sets in the back of their mind whenever they think of T3, and that's sad because the original looked much, much better than the revamped set.
    THIS!
    You do not know how disappointed I was when they took out the original naxx, meaning that we could never get those sets again.

Warrior T3 is a couple of leagues ahead of every other set for every other class.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Tier 7 for me. I love those shoulders
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.