Mace rogue suggestions

I vary in dps sometimes. I currently have maces equipped. best weapons atm... but it seems that my dps varies drastically. i range from 2.8-5k sometimes. I read the combat compendum and am workin on adapting the tips such as stacking KS and BF with heroism and watching trink procs etc. But for some reason it seems that I can pull 4k dps in a heroic and then in 10TOC fail to reach 3k. I wasnt sure if it was my spec or not. or if the raid composition can really affect me by 2k. any suggestions??

Gear & Spec:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=URSIN+B+TEAM

Thanks for the input

Re: Mace rogue suggestions

Yeah, the raid composition can buff Your dps by a lot, but still, if Your claiming that it varries by 2.8k-5k dps, there are two possibilities.
    One of them is: Ur doing something wrong so stick to the faaking combat know-how and let me enjoy my assa spec... or maybe lets say that when im watching ur armory and i see 2 piecess of t8,5 and 1 of t8 so u really have to work with ur gear. I see way tooooo much expertise and to much hit. Try to find some benefits frome toc 10 and drop belt of the twilight assasin for death-warmed belt or something else without exp. Muti-fucking-late.