Levelling Enhancement

Hi I recently made a Shaman on Hydraxis. He just dinged 15 and I was wondering if any of the more experienced players had any tips/suggestion for leveling Enhancement?

Currently he has the BoA leather shoulders, BoA leather chest, and BoA caster hammer (was originally going to be ele, but I switched and since it does decent damage and scales I left it.)

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When I see stuff listed for 12g99s, I buy the stuff that's listed at 13g00s instead, just to spite the guy who thinks he's outsmarting me. I kill one extra mob every 3 months to make up for my losses for doing so.

Re: Levelling Enhancement

Easy as pie. 1h and shield till lvl40, then dualwield and stormstrike. When you get feral spirit you'll be able to solo almost every elite you encounter.

I would go Ele until lvl 40 and then switch to enhance if the speed of leveling is your priority. As the one above me say when you get stromstriek it is easy as hell and very funny to be Enhance, when spirit wolves comes you will blast through the levels. Enhance Shaman is a rogue on steroids!

But in leather armor until below lvl 40 I found my self a bit squishy although you have the shield, cuz the fights takes too long when only hitting with 1 weapon IMO.

I've been leveling a shaman as enhance for a few days using BoA shoulders and chest, and the bloodied arcanite reaper (2H BoA axe). I haven't tried 1H and shield but honestly I don't think the drastic reduction in DPS is worth having a shield for. If it takes you nearly twice as long to kill something you're going to be taking more damage using a shield with a pitiful chance to block anyway. I'm level 35 now, looking forward to DW but leveling speed is not bad at all, pretty mana efficient, and WF+2Hander is still devastating in the BGs xD

10+ Year Old Account

I was elemental until lvl 40 when I immediately switched to enhancement. Double windfury imbues on your weapons. The slowest the better. And you'll be fine, mana efficiency is great and you have lots of tools at your disposal. Good luck, cheers.

I am currently lvl 72 but I leveled to 70 as enhancement then switched to ele and I am cruising through lvls at the moment. If you want to switch to ele at 70 make sure you are saving gear for it and then you will cruise from there on out.

i leveled 1-80 in less than 4 days played, this is how i did it,

Boa chest + shoulders

1-40 BoA 2 handed axe with +25 agi enchant, 1 shot mobs with windfury
    40-80 Boa 1hand mace x2 with +15 agi

Soloed almost every group quest ingame, even without glyph of feral spirits...

I leveled almost every class and its one of the best for leveling alone... maybe hunters better or pala on multi mobs pullings