Poll: What should I do when I maxed out jewelcrafting?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Maxed jewelcrafting, keep mining?

I got Jewelcrafting at lvl 340 and mining at 450 at the moment. Do you think I should ditch mining when jewelcrafting hits 450? I am playing as a druid btw.

Re: Maxed jewelcrafting, keep mining?

Mining gives you 50stam and way to earn money if you have time to mine, so if you are an feral tank you can just keep it since other profession wont give you more than that.

But if you are kitty dps,all mighty oomkin or a fancy tree you should get something else than mining.

I am a fancy tree who likes to pvp

If you're tanking, then I'd take up Blacksmithing myself because that's 66 additional Stamina you get from the extra two sockets plus the JC only gems. Although, money-making wise, I'd got with the slight loss in Stamina for enchanting, at least on my server. Everyone and their mom is already a JC...

Edit: Ehh...I assume it works the same with healing as it does with tanking. Still get larger numbers from BSing and JCing, just mine up all of the mats now to powerlevel BS and buy the few odd things from the AH you'll need along the way.

i personally speak as resto druid with jc n ench capped, if it's your main throw in an active prof for the buff and roll out mining on a rerolled-dk for the obvious advantage (all the azeroth fp learned by default, talent 20% mount haste like crusader aura, start @55 and very very easy to leveling).

i know it's a pain skillup mining another time (myself skilled over 3 pg) but imo if u like playing druid and aren't a tipical fotm reroller this is the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldblood
    Then go engineering. If not, then go blacksmithing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldblood
    Then I'd ditch mining and get either enchanting or tailoring.
    Or maybe engineering depending on how much you intend to farm before ditching/gold you are willing to spend.
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

I suggest you to take Alchemy, Why? becouse you will get same amount of SP from it as from other professions (46 or 47) but you also get longer flask for PvE which saves money and Transmute is maybe easiest way to make money, since every day you can do in less than 10sec a Transmute from 10g mats to 120-150g epic gem.

for a tree, enchanting, alchemy and blacksmithing are quite the same, as you only want to max your spellpower (pve, as well as pvp). you should look at what mats you have lying around to lvl up with and/or which is cheaperon the AH.

me personally would go with your first thought enchanting. why because you get the same 60 stam from the rings or spellpwr or whatever you chose plus enchanting is so freaking useful on a daily basis. blacksmith is good you get your meta easier socket bonus but then what? belt buckles hmm.. but engineering isnt a bad choice either expecially if you like arena but still meh.. and last but not least alch is cool extra long flask buffs and whatnot pft money is so easy why care about 2 extra hours of flask buff whats that 3 mins of farming?

i would keep mining tbh, because of the gold from titansteel bars and prospecting gems