Deleted

Inscription v.s Alchemy!

Hey everyone!
    I have a few things i would like to get help with, and i know most of the people here are nice and helpful

So currently i have leveled inscription on my warlock, but now when it was time for me to make some money and sell the glyphs i find out that 99% of the glyphs are going for less than 1g on my server - the darkmoon cards goes from 40-100g, and thats northing compared to the mats it costs to make them - ofc the noble one sticks out but during my 10-15 cards i have only gotten one noble, that happens to only be worth 200g on the AH.

The only thing i like here is the shoulder ench, it is really good - but is that enough to stay inc i must ask...

I do like herbalism, and i was planning on removing it to train alchemy!
    What do you people think about that?
    And is alch easier to make money with?

Thanks in advance, Night

Re: Inscription v.s Alchemy!

i have herb/insc and herb/alch and i can say that you will make much more money with alchemy and if you raid it is very big + for double duration flasks and incrised effect,and also get transmution spec and make everyday epic gem and you will get 100-300 g everyday just by one transmution

P.S:sry for my eng

If you farm your herbs inscription is easy to make money with, especially if you get lucky and make a full deck. However, now that alchemist can make the epic gems out of an eternal shadow and a blue gem it's much easier to make money that way. That plus flasks which people always need make it more stable income.

Deleted

Alchemy's a nice little money spinner. As the poster above said, most epic gems will net you 150g, and on my server at least, i can transmute the blue one for 30g total. If you go transmute master as well you can get lucky.

There's also flasks and speed potions. If you spec for proccing on them you can make nice money too!

Inscription has never been good for making money afaik.

Deleted

Thanks!
    I think i am set for a reroll of my proff then

Also thanks for not "making fun of me" (in lack of better words >.<)

I would recommend doing both alchemy and inscription.

Go to a website and get an alcehmy leveling guide if you still have herbalism and then gather all the herbs you will need to go from 1-400. Shouldn't take more than a couple hours. Then drop herbalism and get alchemy.

I did a similar thing on most of my main toons:
    Lock: Enchanting, Tailoring
    Warrior: BS, JC
    Druid: Alcehmy, Ins

Lesser alts:
    Hunter: mining, herbalism just in case my mats run low on my warrior/druid and AH is overpriced.

PS: global markets are a little silly for Ins and other mats currently as Boub's money making posts have alerted a lot of people to some nifty little ways to make cash. After the novelty of these methods settles out, the markets should get a little better. I recommend you check those posts as they have some pretty decent ideas for insciptionists. My druid/warrior combo can bring in about 400G a day just crafting 4 items (transmuting/cutting epic gems for about 300 and crafting whatever 2 glyphs aren'tt on AH and selling for about 35-50G a piece). Also, there is still the way to trade your ink of the sea for lesser inks which can sometimes sell for 10X ink of sea prices as people trying to level Ins will pay exorbent prices to do it faster.
    "WTF! The lock is ninja'ing all the soul shards!"