Poll: For each race/sex combination, which do you prefer? a kilt or pants?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Kilt vs. Pants: Per race/sex

Although I don't see how you make a kilt of plate material, they are awesome. But I find kilts fitting shamans and druids the most.

And why they made t8 mage chest a tunic instead of a robe, which casters should wear, is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Although I don't see how you make a kilt of plate material, they are awesome. But I find kilts fitting shamans and druids the most.

And why they made t8 mage chest a tunic instead of a robe, which casters should wear, is beyond me.
    It's possible to make a kilt out of plate materials, essentially you just attach separate pieces of metal plates to to each other with links, that would allow mobility. Although it's practically better to have pants.. It's just a game, and it looks awesome.

Pants = Tabards = Looking good on mounts.
    Kilts are just a no no.
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyDtroll
    ima maale shaman, i hate wearin kilts but im expecting this next set to be one, i still voted pants tho, cuz i hate goin through my mount and i generally like it more with my tabard hanging instead of bein tucked into my pants
    your avatar loos like tam tam :>

I would say it depends on the spec, resto/elemental should have kilts and enhancement should have pants.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen