Feral Druid instant cyclone

So curiosity got to me the other day, what mechanic allows Ferals instant cyclones? I know it's when they Ferocious Bite, just not where the ability comes from. It's not a set bonus from the pvp gear, in the talent tree, or a glyph (as far as I could find).

Re: Feral Druid instant cyclone

Recent talent change allows feral druids to have a 20% chance per combo point for next nature spell under 10sec cast to be instant on finishers in cat form.

We just twiddle our fingers really quick

It's part of a talent called "Predatory Strikes".

Quote Originally Posted by Oilie
    It's part of a talent called "Predatory Strikes".
    ah there it is, thanks.

yea...i can see blizzard is still working to fix all the problems melee are having...why give something like that to anyone...next mages will want a "after u cast frostbolt your next polymorph is instant cast" talent

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    So curiosity got to me the other day, what mechanic allows Ferals instant cyclones? I know it's when they Ferocious Bite, just not where the ability comes from. It's not a set bonus from the pvp gear, in the talent tree, or a glyph (as far as I could find).
    I expected some whine, but i didnt expect genuine curiosity. I love you!

imo dont even talk about mages, they are so op that its not even fun all rdy.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shainingu
    yea...i can see blizzard is still working to fix all the problems melee are having...why give something like that to anyone...next mages will want a "after u cast frostbolt your next polymorph is instant cast" talent
    What you don't realize is that while rouges, deathknights & warriors are already well balanced some melee classes IE feral druids & ret paladins still have allot of problems that need fine tuning. That being they are to powerful vs other melee classes but shitty against casters with ranged cc.

Now feral druids will be even better against melee & better against casters.

Hopefully in next expansion they they talk to more of the top end players out there to see what they can do to balance the classes better instead of doing what they have been which is pulling ideas out of their asses.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.