Quote Originally Posted by Nikiforos
As a warlock that does not play hardcore PVP either i will tell u with with honest what to do.

Against a Rogue, just afk..
Against a DK, just afk..
Against a Pally, just afk..
Against a Druid, nuke, stun his heals, use CoT.
Against a SP, just afk, he can do whatever u can do, plus he heals himself, and he can spellock u.
Against a Hunter, try to nuke him, pray for crits and pet->backlash...
Against a Mage, just go for a beer, u will not touch them no matter how hard u try..
Against an other warlock, just press keys and pray.
Against a Warrior pray for crits and fast Backlash procs, use cycle just after they charge u, if u have a backlash u will win...
Against a Shaman nuke hard, stun when going for heal, pray for crits.
Against a healer, just get out of there...

the most pointless thread ive seen on here >.>
Against a tankspec of anything, just get out of there...

In Arenas, just stack Stamina and Resielence, they will kill u in no time, u can just slow them down , CC them a bit and kite them a bit until your teamate actually tries to kill them.

i know i did not helped u at all, and i know that i suck at PVP, u can all say anything u want, u can all QQ about a 9k CB u all got at some point, or u can say about the Succubus, but the truth is that warlocks suck badly at 1v1, they lack escape moves (only cycle, that needs u to prestablish it, and that does not brake stuns like mage's teleport does, and a 2min CD DC), when most casters have really a tone of them, mages have teleport to brake stuns FFS, they have plenty of shields absorbing dmg, they have IB, they have pets, they can spellsteal my cool spells, they have evocate that also heals them when they run out of mana, they have spellocks, they can use their CDs twice! and they can keep u sneared all the freaking time, SPs have a tone of CC abilities too while they keep DPSing u, and they can remove all my buffs