Thread: DPS help...!

DPS help...!

I can't understand why, but I can't seem to pass 2.5k in raid fights, and it constantly drops... I see like 5k-6k on other fury warriors, and I don't understand. Please help!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Guard&n=Kakow
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

Re: DPS help...!

well you have no enchants...

yeah no enchants crap gems could possibly trade some hit for crit (not exactly sure what the hit cap is for warrior) and possibly work on your rotation and work on some more agility possibly

Switch hit to expertise. You need way more expertise right now. In fact you should be arms spec till you get end game gear.

So wait... that post says I need 163 hit rating.. I have a lot more than that, someone told me I needed 18%?
    I see you trollin
    and im like haiku

Deleted

you only need to cap your yellow attacks with hit as a dps warrior, you should only get that. aswell, ARP IS YOUR FRIEND, enchants like you aswell.

So basically I just need to drop all of the hit and go down to 8%... but is that 8% without precision talent... or do I just need 5%?
    I see you trollin
    and im like haiku

Quote Originally Posted by Darxis
    I can't understand why, but I can't seem to pass 2.5k in raid fights, and it constantly drops... I see like 5k-6k on other fury warriors, and I don't understand. Please help!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Guard&n=Kakow
    Well where to start u need to enchant your gear.Regem for str/arp not hit need new trinkets

Ok well I have little money for enchants... any quick fix I could do? Could I get a definitive answer on the hit... I thought I needed to gem all those hit gems, was I just misled?
    I see you trollin
    and im like haiku

The melee special attacks hit cap is 8% (aka 263) BEFORE talents are considered, so with precision you'd only need 5%. Drop your hit gems and get strength or expertise gems. Once you get expertise capped, then think about armor penetration.

Oh, and for the love of all that is holy, get rid of that DMC: Berserker trinket. Get the Banner of Victory from ToC regular.

Also, like others have said, get some enchants. They'll help a lot. Don't have the gold? Go out and do some dailes.

Finally, a definitive answer! Thanks so much dhelor : will get right to work on it
    I see you trollin
    and im like haiku